25 - Fun and Games

I'd held Chelsea as long as possible yesterday, not wanting her to leave for the airport. It felt good having her in Detroit, in my home, in my bed.

We were going to have to do something about the distance soon. But first I needed to make sure the weekend had gone as well as I thought it did, that we were really okay.

I checked the story link over the next week and finally saw a new chapter. I started to read.

As he drove to his house, I couldn't believe I was really here. I'd given up hope of being anything more than a fling to him and then he'd invited me to Detroit. I didn't know what that ultimately meant, but right now I was too happy to care.

I looked over at him and didn't think I could wait the hour until we arrived at his place.

"Maybe we can make an unscheduled stop?" I said.

"Why?"

I slid closer and ran a hand up his thigh. He sucked in a breath as I palmed his dick.

"It's my first trip to the Motor City! We should celebrate in a car."

"Cute, but you're gonna have to wait," he said.

"Fine."

I let go of his dick, sat back and grabbed my phone. I scrolled until I found the song I wanted and LL Cool J's 'Doing It' began playing through the car stereo.

"Nice," he nodded. "But not going to work."

I didn't think it would. But this might... I unzipped my jeans and as he watched, started to finger myself.

"Fuck!" he swore and looked back at the road. 

I wondered how far I could push and if he'd break. Usually I was the one who caved. I started to moan along with the song. 
He drove behind a vacant warehouse and parked.

"Get in the back," he ordered.

I smiled and moved to the back seat. I would no doubt pay for this stunt later, but I didn't care.

He climbed after me, pulling a condom out of his pants before tugging them down. Pulling off my pants, I quickly rolled the condom over him. Then straddling his lap, I slowly lowered myself onto his cock.

I closed my eyes as I slid up and down. I thought I'd never feel him inside me again, never feel this good again.

"So fucking good!" he groaned as he moved faster and began thrusting upwards. "You were made for my dick," he panted. 

I could only nod in agreement as I felt an orgasm start to build. 

"Cum baby, wanna feel that sweet pussy soak me."

"Oh yes!" I cried, loving the dirty things he said.

I came and he followed moments later.

"Welcome to the Motor City," he said.

"Thanks for the proper welcome," I grinned, leaning against his shoulder.

"I haven't done anything like that in a long time," he laughed.

Not gonna lie, I was glad to hear that.

"I'm tired of condoms. And if we're gonna do more shit like this, it would be easier without them. What'd ya think?" he said.

I tensed. If we ditched condoms, I had to be sure he wasn't sleeping with other women. And no way in hell was I going to ask him about that while he was still inside me!

"We can talk about it, sure," I said, trying to put off this conversation.

"Okay, let's talk," he started rubbing my back. "I've been tested, all good. And I haven't been with anyone but you since we met."

"Really?" I stared at him. No one else this whole time? Just me? 

"Really. Anything you wanna tell me?"

I struggled to form an answer and focus on anything besides the reverberating joy of what he'd just said. Only me!

"I – I've been tested in the last year, all good. I'm not on birth control because I hadn't had sex in um ... a while before you. But I could go on it."

"Good," he nodded. "No rubbers is one of the perks of being in a relationship."

"Right, okay, sure," I nodded, still trying to process. A relationship, I wasn't a fling, no one else but me since we met.

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of happiness as I replayed that conversation in my head over and over.

The next morning I sat at the kitchen island as he cooked eggs and toast.

"Can you multitask?" I asked.

"Depends. What did you have in mind?" he looked over at me and smiled.

"Continuing the question game. I have new ones," I said. "Same rules apply."

We'd started asking all sorts of questions during our phone calls. Ground rules were you could refuse to answer anything that made you uncomfortable and once asked, the question could never be asked again. You also had to come up with your own questions and could only flip a question around on the other person a total of 10 times. Once you were out of flips, too bad, so they had to be used wisely.

"Okay let's hear 'em," he said.

"Easy ones first," I said. "Do you sing in the shower?"

He smirked. "You should find that out for yourself. Tomorrow."

I flushed. There was something to look forward to.

"Do you have any hidden talents?" 

He stopped feeding the toast into the toaster and looked at me, running his tongue back and forth over his lips. Damn. I knew what he was implying and I couldn't disagree. 

"Ah, okay, um, next question. How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?" 

"Fruit doesn't belong on pizza. No."

"Would you rather fight King Kong or a T- Rex?"

He set the plates down on the counter and hopped onto a stool next to me, thinking.

"Interesting... Gonna go with T-Rex."

"Why?" I asked curiously, scooping up some scrambled eggs.

"Shorter arms, less mobility. King Kong would have greater range of movement and speed, making him harder to fight."

"Good answer," I nodded. "This is really good, thank you."

"My turn," Sam said. "What is one job you would never do, even for a million dollars?"

"Don't even have to think about that. Clean the washrooms of Taco Bell," I said and Sam laughed, almost choking on his eggs.

"Fair enough," he nodded. "I've seen a lot of Taco Bell washrooms."

"You should really try Taco Time. It's way better than Taco Bell."

Sam turned and glared at me. "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that so we don't have to break up."

"They have tatter tots instead of fries!"

He held up his hand signalling stop and I rolled my eyes.

"Next question," he said. "What's the funniest name you've actually heard in real life?"

"Oh so many!" I laughed. "But my favourite is there's a surgeon named Freddie Krueger, although he goes by Frederick for obviously reasons."

"No way. You're making that up," Sam said.

"Nope. Honest."

"People let Freddie Krueger operate on them? Wow. Canadian health care is whack."

"Said the American with no real health care system."

We continued to joke as we cleaned up breakfast, then Sam took me on a tour of the house. The games room was awesome. I walked over to several arcade style video games, including Donkey Kong and Ms. Pac-Man. There were even stools in front of each so the player didn't have to stand.

"Do you need to put money in to play?"

Sam shook his head and showed me how it worked.

"Cool! Let's play," I said.

"Nah, I'm too good."

"No, you're too cocky for your own good," I rolled my eyes. "C'mon. Unless you're chicken?"

"Your ass is racking up debts. You still owe for last night's stunt and I mean to collect."

"So you keep saying."

"Lemme show you how it's done," he started the Ms. Pac-Man game.

"What are the ghosts' names?"

"Uh Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Sue."

"Do you know which is which? Other than the pink one, obviously," I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Sam asked, attacking the right side of the maze first.

"Cause I wanna cheer them on when it's your turn."

That earned me a side eye glare.

He'd put his phone on a side table and looked over as it started to ring. Seeing the caller's name he swore and then ran into a ghost on purpose.

"I gotta get this. Your turn," he said.

Sliding off the stool, he grabbed his phone and sat on the couch. "Hey what's up?"

As I played I tried to block out his voice. Whatever it was, was none of my business. I passed his first turn score and was feeling pretty good about my chances when Sam's voice became raised.

"Not gonna happen! The punk."

I glanced over at Sam as he swore and hung up. He looked mad. When I turned back a ghost was ending my turn.

"Damn! Your turn," I swore. "At least I'm beating you."

Sam came over and I slid off the stool. He started to play, not saying a word. I didn't ask what was wrong, figuring he'd tell me if he wanted.

His shoulders were bunched in anger. Slowly I ran my hands over his back, kneading gently, wanting to alleviate his tension.

After a minute he let out a long breath. "That feels good."

He kept playing and I kept massaging. Slowly I felt his body relax. I looked over at the scores. He'd pass my first turn score and showed no signs of slowing down. I dropped my hands.

"Hey!" he cried. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because you're beating me now!" I said and he laughed.

"Didn't we bet on this game?" he asked.

"No. Definitely not."

"We should have," he smirked.

"Too late," I shook my head. "But out of curiosity, what would the stakes be?"

"Your ass would be mine," he muttered, narrowly missing a ghost.

"It already is," I smiled, happily thinking about the conversation last night.

"Literally," he said, focusing on the ghosts in a corner.

I stared at him. What did that mean? Was he referring to actually having my ass? Anal? I flushed and moved nervously. My foot caught on the rug and stumbling I cried out as I started to fall. Sam turned and grabbed me.

"Thank you," I said, standing with a sigh of relief.

We both turned back to the game in time to see him die.

"You did that on purpose!" he accused.

"I didn't! Sorry," I nudged him aside. "My turn."

I slid onto the stool and began playing. It didn't take long before I felt whiskers scraping against my neck and collarbone. 

"You don't need to watch from right over my shoulder," I complained.

"Who said I was watching?"

Lips replaced the whiskers on my neck and I tried not to moan.

"That's not playing fair!"

"Fuck fair. I play to win."

His hands found and fondled my breasts. I gritted my teeth, desperately trying to not react and focus on the game. But my body was responding to Sam's touch. He nudged me.

"Stand up."

"No."

"Stand or I'll make ya."

Sighing I stood and he yanked the stool away. I felt him behind me. His hands began running over my waist until they found the button for my jeans.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. "What if someone comes in?"

"Nobody home."

My jeans were down around my ankles and his hand ran over my panties, finding them wet between my legs. Concentrating on the game was getting harder. Only my desire to beat him kept me playing, as my panties joined my jeans on the floor.

"Damn you. I'm going to lose," I whispered.

"Don't hate the player baby, change the game," he said before I felt his teeth sink into my right ass cheek.

I'm pretty sure I moaned. I know I didn't care about playing the game anymore as both 
Ms. Pac-Man and I were devoured. Game over.

I sat back and smiled. It had been a fun day. I felt better knowing she'd enjoyed it as much as I had. Not telling her I knew about this second story was working out well for me...