35 - Normal

At five o'clock I hung up the headphones and left the studio. On the drive home I found myself smiling and humming along with the radio. I laughed when I realized why I was in such a good mood. It'd been awhile since I had pussy waiting for me at home.

I was thrilled to finally have Chelsea with me all the time. I'd convinced her to let a friend packed up and ship the stuff she wanted right away. We'd deal with the rest later. There was no hurry since Chelsea insisted on keeping her apartment for now, in case living together didn't work. But I wasn't planning on this not working out.

Throwing my backpack down in the front hall, I went looking for Chelsea. She was reading, curled up on a couch in the family room.

I tilted her head back for me and kissed her. My hands caressed her breasts.

"Hi," she said. "Good day?"

"Mmmm okay," I said. "You gonna welcome your man home?"

"I thought I just did," Chelsea grinned.

"Not even close," I said as I scratched my beard down her neck following it with kisses.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, setting the book down.

"Less clothes for starters," I grumbled, trying to untuck her shirt.

"What are you, sixteen all of a sudden?" Chelsea laughed.

I paused. "You do this with sixteen-year-olds?"

"No!"

Laughing Chelsea pushed me back on the couch and stood. I reached for her but she smacked my hands away.

"Nobody's going to come in, right?"

"Nope."

While I watched, she began to slowly strip off her shirt. I yanked my sweat pants and boxers down. As I stroked my cock, she shed her jeans.

"Turn around," I ordered, my voice low. "Let's see that ass."

Chelsea swung around in her matching bra and panties and bent forward, shaking her ass. With my free hand, I smacked it.

With a squeal she jumped out of reach. Looking back over her shoulder at me, she slid her bra straps down one by one.

"If you don't want me cumming in my hand, you better hurry up," I growled.

With a grin, Chelsea dropped her bra and stepped out of her panties. Placing her hands on my shoulders for balance, she straddled my lap and hovered above my cock. I lined up with her entrance and she lowered herself slowly, enveloping me inch by inch.

"Ohhh," I groaned, my head falling back against the couch.

She laughed and pushed my face into her tits. I took the hint and started to suck her nipple while she continued riding me.

As the feeling intensified, our playfulness disappeared. I bit and pinched her nipples as she groaned and began moving faster. Soon we were both gasping as I thrust up to meet her, my fingers digging into her ass.

"Cum for me baby," I panted. "Not gonna last."

"Yes, almost ..."

I slid my hand to her clit and pinched hard. Her pussy clamped down immediately as she moaned. I continued thrusting through the extra friction and surrendered to the release.

I flopped back onto the couch and Chelsea curled into my side, head on my chest.

"Welcome home," she whispered as we lay catching our breath.