40 - Bump Heads

I waved goodbye to the guys and headed out of the studio early. Driving home, I thought over my plan for the evening. Ordering in dinner, then a walk together afterwards. Was that romantic enough? Or should I wait and plan something more elaborate? Nah, I was tired of waiting.

"Hey," I said, finding Chelsea in the family room scribbling madly in a notebook. She jumped up and hugged me.

"Whoa!" I hugged her back, smiling. "Did ya miss me that much?"

"Guess what?" she asked, pulling back.

"What?"

"The publisher called!" Chelsea jumped up and down in excitement. "She wants to meet to talk about a book deal!"

"That's great!" I said. "Congratulations!"

Chelsea walked back to the couch, motioning to her notebook. "I'm just getting down a bunch of new ideas. I already booked my flight."

"What?" I frowned. "What flight?"

"To New York. To meet with the publisher."

"When?"

"Day after tomorrow," Chelsea said, looking down at her notebook.

"No," I said.

"What?" Chelsea looked up.

"I have a charity meet and greet at the hospital that day."

"So?"

"So I can't reschedule sick kids! You have to make it another day," I said.

"Uh, I appreciate your offer to come with, but I'm fine on my own," Chelsea said.

"No," I said again, my body tensing for a fight.

"Don't worry, I'll keep the cavorting and debauchery to a minimum," she laughed.

"That's not fucking funny Chelsea," I growled, clenching my fists.

"What happens in New York stays in New York, right?"

"Don't fucking push me."

Chelsea stared at me. "Are you being serious right now?"

"You're not going," I said.

Chelsea slowly sat back. "Care to explain?"

She waited as I sat down on the couch opposite her. I leaned forward and clasped my hands together.

"Look, it's a city you've never been to before, to negotiate a legal contract ..." I tried to explain. "I just think I should be with you."

"Marshall, I was part of the legal counsel in one of the largest cities in Canada advising hundreds of employees and I've travelled alone throughout Europe for months," Chelsea said. "I can handle a contract meeting and find my way around New York for a couple days."

"A couple days?" I asked, my voice rising. "How many days?"

"My flight is Thursday morning and the meeting is at 4:00. I have no idea what time it'll finish, so I didn't want to book a return flight that evening. Besides it'll be fun to spend a couple days seeing the city. I fly back on Sunday."

"But you're not feeling well," I tried. "You shouldn't be travelling alone."

"I'm fine," Chelsea said. "And I'll have my phone with me at all times if I need help."

She got up and sat down beside me, running a hand up and down my back. I tried to relax, but didn't like this at all. I didn't want her to leave. Even for a couple days.

"I'd like your support in this," she said.

"And if I say no?" I asked, my jaw clenched.

"That would suck, but not change my plans," she said softly.

I shook her off and walked over to the window. If she'd explode, scream and call me names, I could yell back and get in her face. Those kinds of fights I could win with vile words and insults. But against her quiet, logical reasoning, I had no idea how to respond.

Because my objections weren't logical. I knew she was right. There was no reason she couldn't handle this trip on her own. Hell, she was more qualified to take that meeting than I was. I just didn't want her to go without me. What if she met someone else? Or something happened to her? I closed my eyes. Then this happiness would disappear.

I needed to hold onto this, to her, at all costs. But holding on tight to lessen my own insecurities had already ruined some of my past relationships.

No, if I wanted this to work, I needed to bury my possessive, controlling instincts and ease up. It was only a couple days. And it wasn't like I could stop her, short of tying her up. As appealing as that sounded.

I turned back to face her. "Fine. Guess I'm still getting use to being the supportive boyfriend."

"Hot supportive boyfriend," Chelsea corrected.

"Right," I said. "I was thinking we could order in dinner tonight. Then maybe go for a walk?"

"Sounds great," Chelsea nodded. "I just want to get a couple more notes down..."

She sat back down with her notebook and I went in search of the delivery menus.

I set the bags of food on the kitchen counter and called to Chelsea. When she didn't appear, I left the food and went into the family room. Her notebook and pen sat on the coffee table, but she was gone.

Anger shot through me again. I was pissed off about the fucking New York trip and tonight not turning out like I planned. Now she wasn't even ready for dinner. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and tried to tamp down my temper before I went looking for her.

Eventually I found her in a spare room where we'd put her unpacked boxes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need to find one of my old notebooks," she said.

"Now?"

"Yeah, I know I saw it in one of these," Chelsea said as she rummaged in a box.

"We had dinner plans. Why can't you look for it later?" I wanted to get this night back on track.

"Because I'll just worry about it until I find it. This is important!"

"It's not going anywhere," I grumbled.

"Neither is dinner," she snapped.

"Why are you being such a bitch?"

"I'm stressed! There's a difference," Chelsea said.

"Not from where I'm standing," I muttered.

"You could be more supportive."

"Then we'd both be bitches."

With eyes narrowed, Chelsea stalked up to me and spoke in a low voice. "Call me a bitch one more time and see what happens," she warned.

I licked my lips as my dick stirred.

"You wanna relieve that stress? I got you," I said reaching for her.

"Seriously?" Chelsea shoved me back. "No."

She went back to rummaging through her boxes. Bent over with her ass in the air she was practically begging me to fuck her. I swallowed hard. Dinner could wait.

I knew talking dirty got her hot. Maybe that would work. Could I could turn her on without touching her?

"Think how good you'll feel after riding my dick," I said, leaning against the wall, arms crossed watching her.

She ignored me.

Details made all the difference. I started again.

"Stripping your pants off, moving between your legs, leaving bite marks up your thighs. Then that sweet pussy spread open for me –"

"I know what you're doing," Chelsea said.

"Pushing my tongue through your lips and inside you as far as I can. Fingers taking over, sliding in and out as my tongue circles your clit –"

"It's not going to work."

But her voice didn't sound as confident any more. I was getting to her.

"My tongue's gonna move so fast, flicking over your clit. Maybe to change it up I'll nibble using my teeth, then sooth it again with my tongue, over and over, not letting up even after your legs shake and you scream my name. Licking and sucking that pussy clean."

Chelsea paused in her rummaging and I knew I had her attention.

"After that, how should I fuck you? Legs over my shoulders? Or bent over the bed? Or maybe pushed up against the wall? My dick hammering deep into that sweet pussy."

Chelsea straightened up but didn't turn to face me. I walked behind her to deliver the final blow in a low voice.

"Nah, I feel like slamming into ya doggy style. That's how bitches like it, right?"

"Damn you," she whispered.

"Pull down your pants," I ordered, watching as she obeyed wordlessly.

I ran my hand between her legs and smiled when it came back wet and ready.

"On your knees. Face down, ass up bitch."

She assumed the position and I enjoyed the view for a moment. Then slapped her left cheek hard leaving a red mark. I took my time pulling down my pants and boxers, letting her hear every movement from where she waited.

Kneeling behind her I lined my dick up and grabbing her hips, entered her in one hard thrust. She moaned.

My knee wasn't going to last long in this position, so I was brutal. It fit my current mood perfectly. I let out all my frustration over the failed evening and her upcoming trip. The way she was pushing back against me, told me she was working out her own tension.

The sound of slapping skin filled the room. She was going to have bruises from my fingers on her hips. Neither of us cared though as she exploded with a scream and I followed.

We collapsed onto the floor. Chelsea turned and laid her head on my chest and I held her close with one arm.

"Pretty sure I'm going to feel that every time I move tomorrow," she said.

I hid a smile.

"Can we skip the walk tonight?"

I sighed. Might as well. No point trying to be romantic after I'd fucked her like a slut on the floor. I'd wait for a better opportunity.

"Yeah. Another night," I said and kissed her forehead.