19 - California Love

I was irritated as fuck I hadn't been able to see Chelsea in almost a month. While working with Dre in LA this week I'd planned to skip up to Vancouver but even that wasn't working out. During a phone conversation, half-serious, half-joking, I'd asked Chelsea to fly down to LA for the weekend and hang out when I wasn't in the studio. After briefly hesitating, she'd agreed.

I was elated about finally seeing her. Then my mind began to stress the fuck out.

What did that mean? We hadn't slept together yet. Did it mean she was ready? Was she taking the hang out invitation at face value? Would she stay with me? Did she expect her own room? I hated this shit.

In the end, I booked an adjoining room. There, she has two options. Let her figure out where she wanted to fucking sleep.

The day passed quickly. I was keyed up for Chelsea's arrival tonight and the energy flowed into the verses.

"You're spittin' fire today!" Dre said. "What's up wit you?"

I shrugged and looked at the clock.

"Imma head out soon," I said.

Dre raised an eyebrow. "Whatcha got planned tonight?"

I shrugged again, not wanting to have this conversation. I hadn't figured out what to say yet. I tracked down some chick from the internet and we're dating now?

Plus it was still too new. I wanted to make sure this was real and gonna last before telling my friends. And then enduring the inevitable ridicule.

"Come on Slim. Who is she?"

My head jerked up. "How'd you know it's a chick?"

"'Cause I know you. And nothing else would have you both this excited and nervous," Dre laughed.

I nodded. That was true.

"I... Yeah, I met someone. Don't wanna say too much though until I know she's sticking around, ya know what I'm sayin'?"

Dre nodded. "Okay man. Good luck."

Back in the hotel suite, I paced unable to settle. My mind kept circling back to sex. Was it happening? If it was... should I read the story again? Get a refresher of what to do, what she liked?

Or if it wasn't happening, should I clean the pipes now so I could relax tonight? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was making this harder than it needed to be. Sitting on the couch I tried to relax.

Before long, Chelsea texted she was on her way up.

I opened the suite door and after dropping her bag, she moved into my arms. I kissed her. Then stepping back, the words came spilling out as I motioned to the adjoining door.

"I didn't know if you wanted to stay with me, so I got the adjoining room for you just in case."

"That's really thoughtful of you, thanks," Chelsea said as she walked past me into the suite and flopped down on the couch. "Whatcha watching?"

"WWE wrestling," I said as I sat down beside her.

"Otherwise known as the male soap opera," Chelsea nodded.

"It's not a soap opera," I protested.

"Really? Tell me what the story line for this guy is?"

"Okay, that's Wyatt. He's currently a scumbag after attacking Finn Balor. But he tweeted an apology. Not sure if that's for real though, he could be playing his split personality gimmick ..."

As I said it out loud, I realized she was right and frowned. Chelsea burst out laughing.

"Shut up," I muttered as I reached for the remote.

"No, you don't have to change it," she grinned.

"Yeah I do. Ya ruined it," I grumbled and put on a random movie.

We half watched the movie as we chatted, catching up.

But my gaze kept returning to her bag, which was still in the entrance way where she'd dropped it. She'd thanked me for getting the room, but hadn't put her bag in it. What did that mean? I needed to know. If only to finally put my mind at ease.

"So where ya sleeping tonight?"

"That's subtle," Chelsea laughed.

"I'm not known for subtlety," I pointed out. "And you didn't answer the question."

"I thought I might sleep here," she said, looking towards the bedroom. "Your bed looks comfy."

I'd been stressing over this and she was making jokes? Fuck no.

"If you're sleeping here, you're putting out."

"Really? That seems a bit extreme," Chelsea smiled. "How about a blow job?"

"As good as ya sucked my dick, no. Not this time."

"That's not effective negotiating."

I raised an eyebrow. "This isn't a negotiation."

"A discussion aimed at reaching an agreement is a negotiation."

"No discussion. You're either spreading your legs for me or you're not."

I saw her swallow hard and shift on the couch as she tried to shrug it off saying, "If all you want is my legs moved around..."

I cocked my head as understanding dawned. This was turning her on. Well if baby wanted to play...

"Hell no. Your pussy's gonna be open like 7-11 for my fingers, dick and tongue."

Chelsea's cheeks flushed. She wasn't laughing anymore. I smirked, enjoying the upper hand.

"You're already wet. Imagine what you'll be like when my dick's slamming in ya."

"Maybe I'll sleep in the other room after all," Chelsea said as she stood and started for the door.

I pulled her back and kissed her hard. Her nails dug into my arms as our tongues battled.

Breaking for air, I looked down at her. "We doing this or not?"

Chelsea bit her lip and looked away. I let go of her and stepped back.

"If ya don't want me, just say so," I shrugged, pretending that shit didn't hurt.

She looked back at me, eyes wide and made a choking sound.

"Not want you? Are you joking?" she asked.

I frowned. "Then what's going on?"

She looked away again and finally whispered, "I don't want to disappoint you."

"What?"

"Come on Marshall, you've been with some of the most beautiful women in the world. I'm far from a size zero and pretty at best. I don't have a team of stylists, a trainer and a chef. And in terms of sexual experience, forget being in the same ballpark as you, I'm not sure I'm even playing the same sport," she said throwing her hands up in exasperation.

I stared at her, thinking through what she'd said. I knew about feeling inadequate, not good enough. I didn't want her to feel that way, because nothing was further from the truth.

"I have," I said slowly. "And I can't change all the shit I've done. But what I want has changed. Fucking hot women with nothing else going on doesn't interest me. I'm here because there's more to you than just good looks."

Stepping forward, I hugged her. "There's nothing disappointing about you."

Then I walked into the bedroom and stretched out on the bed, turning on the TV. I wasn't going to push if she wasn't ready. We'd get there eventually.

Chelsea entered the room and perched on the bed beside me as I flicked through the channels and found a college football game.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

"Nope. Just distracting myself from the fact I'm with a woman I want but can't touch."

"I never said you couldn't touch me!" she protested.

"Nah your actions were pretty clear," I said as I kept my eyes on the TV.

"Are you being a dick and messing with me again?" she asked.

My mouth twitched as I shifted, putting my hands behind my head.

"I guess you'll just have to convince me that it's okay to touch you," I sighed dramatically.

"Really? I confess my insecurities and your response is work harder, convince me?"

"Hey. I'm being sensitive and respecting your feelings here," I smirked.

"Fine," she said as she settled back against the headboard, arms crossed and stared at the TV.

She thought she'd shown me, won this round. I tried not to smile. She had no idea who she was dealing with.

I stood and walked over to where my bag sat on the hotel chair. I pulled my shirt off and started undoing my belt.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Getting ready for bed. It's late."

I pulled off my jeans and piled my clothes on the chair. Wearing only my boxers I lay back on the bed.

"You're an evil man," Chelsea said.

I looked over at her. "Don't ever doubt that."

I turned back to the TV. I really had no idea who was winning or what the score was. I was only pretending to watch.

Slowly, lightly, Chelsea began tracing the tattoos on my arm with her fingertips. I swallowed hard at her touch but didn't move. Her fingers moved from my arm, up my chest to my neck.

"Not as buff as I once was," I said, flexing involuntarily.

Chelsea's hand moved to stroke my cheek, smoothing the hairs of my beard.

"I think this is the sexiest you've ever been," she said in a low voice that hardened my dick instantly.

Her fingers moved over my lips and back down my neck. They stopped and her mouth replaced them, sucking lightly and moving lower. She left a trail of kisses down to my chest. I moaned as her tongue flicked my nipple. She raised her head and looked at me.

Done playing, I fisted a hand in her hair and kissed her.

"I think I'm wearing too many clothes," Chelsea whispered when we finally broke for air.

I growled my agreement as I started throwing her shit on the floor.

Sliding my hand down her soft skin, I moved my fingers to her slit. She was wet for me and my fingers moved easily inside her. I leaned back to watch her face as I began thrusting. Her hips matched my rhythm and met my fingers thrust for thrust.

Leaning down I sucked hard on her breast, wanting to leave a mark. Satisfied with my work I moved over and bit her nipple. Her pussy tightened around my fingers with such force I drew back in surprise as she came. Damn. If that's how good she felt around my fingers ...

Chelsea reached for me but I wanted to taste her. Kneeling between her legs, I lowered my head and ran my tongue along her entrance. She tasted so sweet and my dick ached. There was no time to take things slow. My tongue attacked her clit as my fingers kept up a steady rhythm inside her.

Not able to wait any longer, I reached for a condom in the night stand and put it on quickly.

I moved my dick to her entrance and thrust all the way in. We both groaned and I stilled, waiting for her body to adjust. She was tight and fit snugly all around me.

I started to move, in and out. Chelsea's fingers gripped my ass.

"Harder," she gasped.

She liked it rough. So did I, but I didn't want to hurt her. I increased my thrusts and she moaned. Watching her breasts jiggle each time I slammed into her was driving me crazy.

"Stop," she said suddenly.

"What?" I gasped, stilling immediately. "Are you okay?"

She wiggled out from under me and turned around. On her knees, she shoved her ass towards me. Without a word I slammed back inside her. With each thrust, she pushed back against me. My fingers dig into her hips. The friction was unreal. I wasn't going to last long.

As I had that thought, Chelsea moaned and tightened around me as she came.

I pounded into her harder as now I only sought my own release. Chelsea's legs shook and she gripped the sheets.

I closed my eyes and with a moan I emptied into her. Slowing my last few thrusts, I rode out my orgasm. After I gently pulled out, we both flopped to the bed.

When I was sure my legs would work, I went to the bathroom and threw away the condom. Back in bed, I kissed her forehead.

"Glad you decided to sleep here," I said and closed my eyes.

She laughed and lightly ran her fingers over my back as I drifted off to sleep.