21 - Show No Mercy

Things were always hectic before a show, lots of last minute details. I usually let others handle that stuff. But I'd made the arrangements for Chelsea myself, keeping it on the down low. I just needed to get the VIP ticket from Paul.

I found him sitting in the main suite, looking over bunches of paper.

"Hey Paulie, ya got that ticket I asked for?"

"Yup. Gonna tell me who it's for?" he asked rooting through his folder for the ticket.

"No. None of your business."

As soon as Paul looked up, I knew I'd made a mistake. He stopped looking for the ticket and leaned back, tenting his fingers as he studied me.

"Look man, it's not a big deal. Just give me the ticket," I said.

"Usually when you won't tell me something, it's a big deal Marshall. Who's the ticket for?"

"Nobody! Just give me the fucking ticket to my own god damn show!" I was getting angry and proving Paul's point, so I tried to calm down. Flopping down in the chair across from him I tried again. "It's for a friend."

"Why so secretive about a friend?" Paul asked.

I blew out a breath. "I'm not ready to introduce her to everybody yet, okay?"

Paul nodded and pulled out the ticket. "If she's going to stick around there are background checks and confidentiality forms. You'll let me know?" he said handing me the ticket.

"Yeah, thanks man," I grabbed the ticket and bolted before he could question me further.

The last thing I wanted was to tell him Chelsea was the story writer and we'd been together for months now. As far as he knew, that was over.

I'd booked Chelsea a room at the same hotel I was staying at, one floor down. Using the extra key I'd requested, I let myself into her room. I left the ticket and a note saying I'd come see her after the show when I could get away.

With that done, it was time to focus on the performance. I needed to change and get mic'd up.

After the show with cheers still ringing in my ears, I hit the shower. There's nothing like the rush of performing, people feeling the music, singing my lyrics.

I dressed quickly, wanting to leave before anyone asked me to hang. Making sure I had Chelsea's room key, I slipped out. Security started to follow, but I waved them off.

"It's okay guys, I'm staying in the hotel. Nothing to worry about."

I took the stairs down a floor, knocked on Chelsea's door and let myself in. But the room was empty. I looked around. Her bag was on the table with clothes pulled out. She had checked in. So where was she?

I paced back and forth, trying to calm down. First the new story, now she wasn't even here when I wanted to see her? What the fuck?

What if she'd picked up some guy at my show? Bringing him back to the room I'd paid for. No, she wouldn't. Would she? I pulled out my phone and texted her.

     M: Where are you?

I paced some more. The sound of the key card in the door stopped me. I turned and watched her come in. Her whole face lit up in a smile when she saw me and my gut relaxed.

"You were fantastic!" she said, hugging me.

"Thanks," I leaned into the hug, willing the suspicions away. I could smell alcohol on her breath.

"Where were you?"

"What do you mean?" she laughed. "At the show."

"I got showered and here before you. Where'd you go afterwards?"

"No where," she said taking off her jacket. "I don't like the crush of people leaving after a show and knew you'd be a little while anyway. So I waited in my seat until the masses left."

I nodded. A reasonable explanation. And one I could check out later. I let it go for now.

"So you enjoyed the show?"

"Yes! Thank you again," she said leaning up to kiss me.

I took a deep breath. Adrenaline from the show, anger over the story and suspicion all coursed through me. 

Chelsea drew back and looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm kinda ramped up right now, just need to keep myself in check," I admitted.

She leaned up again and bit my bottom lip hard.

"The fuck?" I drew back.

"Or you could let yourself go unchecked," she smiled.

"Thought you knew better than to challenge me?" I said pulling off my shirt.

"Thought you knew I like it rough?" she started to unbutton her top.

"Got a safe word?" I asked dropping my jeans and boxers.

"Yeah. 'Don't stop,'" she laughed.

I moved forward and pulled her blouse apart sending the remaining buttons flying. Her bra quickly followed. Grabbing her breasts I squeezed hard and looked at her. The alcohol had obviously made her brave tonight but I had to be sure.

"Last chance," I warned. "I'm not playing."

"Let's see what ya got Shady."

I shoved her face-first against the wall. Leaning into her back I bit her shoulder hard enough to leave a mark while I reached around to unfasten her jeans. Pulling them and her panties down I stood back to admire her ass. She stepped out of her clothes and kicked them aside.

Grabbing her neck I pushed her against the wall again and slapped her ass. She moaned and I slapped again harder. The blows showed pink on her pale skin.

"You like that baby?" I growled.

"Yes," she moaned again and turning, reached for me. I pushed her back against the wall.

"You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

I reached between her legs and found her wet. She shifted, spreading her legs wider but kept the rest of her pressed to the wall.

"Good girl," I said and thrust my fingers inside her. She moaned.

I thrust harder and faster, watching her ass jiggle. "So fucking sexy," I groaned.

"Please, I need you inside me," she begged.

"Yeah? You want this dick?"

"Yes!"

I moved her over to the desk in the room and bent her over the top. A mirror hung on the adjacent wall, allowing a fantastic side view.

Pulling her hair, I brought her head up and motioned towards the mirror.

"Watch me fuck you," I ordered. "Imma fuck you like a slut."

I drove all the way into her. She moaned and I started a punishing rhythm. Her eyes met mine in the mirror and she smiled. I didn't let up, slapping her other ass cheek, making a matching pink spot.

Then her eyes closed and she gasped out my name as she came. I groaned as her pussy clamped down all around my dick. The feeling was crazy. I pulled out to avoid cumming myself.

"What the fuck?" Chelsea turned, eyes blazing. "I wasn't done!"

"Too bad," I smirked.

She pushed me. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard, my lips punishing. She gave it right back and raked her nails down my back.

"Bitch!" I gasped, before kissing her again.

Her hands continued downward and seized my cock, swirling around the head and stroking the shaft. I groaned.

"Lie back on the bed," I said. "Head over the edge."

She lay on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. I stood and lined my cock up with her mouth. Her hands reached up and gripped the back of my thighs as I fucked her mouth. My head rolled back in pleasure as I rammed down her throat over and over. Only when I felt an orgasm building, did I stop.

"Scoot back," I ordered.

She moved back into the centre of the bed. I grabbed a condom from my jeans, rolled it on and I climbed over her.

Kneeling, I put one of her legs over my shoulder, leaving the other on the bed. It tilted her body, opening her up to me. I slammed into her pussy and she cried out.

"You wanted this," I growled, not slowing down my thrusts.

"So fucking good!" she breathed, clenching the sheets in her fingers.

I pounded into her, showing no mercy. Letting everything I was feeling fuel my brutal rhythm. Holding her leg on my shoulder, I leaned forward and gripped her throat.

"Cum for me baby."

She exploded with a scream and her pussy once again clamped down around me. My thrusts became sloppier as I let go, feeling the pleasure in release.

Falling to the bed, I was spent. After a minute I pulled the condom off, knotted and tossed it. I'd worry about that shit later.

I pulled Chelsea to me and closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew, Chelsea was shaking me and something was ringing.

"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Your phone is ringing non-stop. I think you better answer," she said.

I grabbed it and saw Paul's number. "What?" I answered.

"Marshall! Finally! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. What time is it?"

"It's 8:00 am. You're not in your suite, Security has no idea where you are. What the fuck?"

"Uh, I'm in the hotel. I'll be right up."

"Marsh – "

I hung up and looked around for my clothes. Chelsea pointed to where she'd folded them in a pile.

I stood and yanked my shirt on. "Sorry I gotta run."

"I figured. It's okay," she smiled, sitting on the bed in only a t-shirt.

I finished dressing, thinking how nice it was not to be bitched out for having to leave. I pulled her up into a hug and her lips touched my neck in a soft kiss. Suddenly I realized I didn't know when I'd see her next. It bothered me a lot.

"Imma figure out when I can see you again soon," I promised.

"Okay," she said.

I kissed her hard, memories of last night coming back. She groaned, stepping away from me.

"Don't kiss me like that when you're out the door. It's not fair," she said.

I watched her bend over to pick up a button off the floor, the t-shirt riding up and revealing her sweet pussy. I ran my tongue over my lips. My phone started to ring again in my pocket.

Chelsea stood and laughed. "You better go before whoever that is has a coronary."

I silenced my phone and tossed it on the desk.

"He'll live," I said pulling my shirt back off. "Bend over like that again."

She smiled as she watched me unfasten my jeans.

"Make me."

"Oh Imma make you do more than that," I promised.