Kiss my Ass

Sienna

I've been up for a while now. I woke up around the time the men started reading my folder. The folder's useless though. It talks about the technicalities of my being a test subject and not what I actually am. Only other scientists who were in the operation could appreciate the folder. The video is where the juice is. Who I am. How to control me. That's why I decided to make my presence known when it ended. I didn't want to be controlled by another Commander. I wanted to be free. Free of the ghosts of who I've wronged. Free of the cries and screams. Free of the pain in my heart. Free from being forced to hurt anyone else. I just want to die.

"Please kill me."

I'm met with silence. If I took this blindfold off they'd probably be staring at me with hatred in their eyes. They have to know who I am. I'm infamous. I just wish I had an idea of which criminal decided to get their revenge.

"What's the plan?" A voice asks. The one who got the video. I wonder who could've sent it. Edgar? The timing was perfect.

"No harm in trying it," the one who read my folder responds. In hearing this, I freak out.

"No! Just kill me. Don't do this. Please." My voice starts to raise but it cracks. I went from being mute to yelling and it hurts.

"Silence." A voice deadpans. I've never heard his voice before.

"It's...," he starts and I shake my head. "It's time-"

"No!" I cry and beg. "Please."

This only seems to finalize his decision. "It's time to serve, Soldier Asma."

I try my hardest. To push against the Soldier side of me. But it's stronger. It's always been stronger. And I cry as I get pushed into the back of my consciousness and am forced to watch through my eyes. Not being able to control a thing.

The tears stop and my body rises. Asma doesn't feel pain. She doesn't feel my broken ankles and she stands easily on them. My body straightens out and she's met with resistance when she moves to put her hands to the side. She easily breaks through the zip tie leaving cuts on my wrists. I would pay for them later.

She takes the blindfold off and stares at the group of four men. All of them look completely different and they all hold different states of looks. Fear, disgust, shock, malice. All common emotions when face-to-face with Asma.

"I am Commander Dominic." This man has platinum blond hair and black eyes. His jaw structure is frighteningly beautiful and as I look at his comrades, I see they're all beautiful.

"Please say your full first and last name. It does not need to be real. It will only be what I refer to you as." I hate whenever Asma speaks. It's in my voice, except devoid of any emotion. I also can't feel my lips moving, so for sound to come out of them, it's freaky.

"I am Commander Dominic Vasile." The man tries again. His voice had previously sounded muffled. Like a glass wall was between us. Now it is clear. This made it so no other people would distract Asma.

"I am Commander Cole Cote." This man's voice is husky and he's dangerously sexy. His bronze skin goes great with his light brown eyes and he has a close cut beard. I could see him as being a seductive assassin if it wasn't for the red, swollen nose with a bandage over it.

Guess he's the one I head butted. Oops.

"I am Commander Theodore Sanders." He's the man who read my folder. Green eyes hide behind thick glasses and he's been gnawing on his bottom lip this whole time. His skin is lighter than the others yet you can tell he goes outside. His red hair looks blood orange under the fluorescent lights.

"I am Commander Kiss my Ass," This man makes me laugh, but it goes unheard. Asma doesn't get humor. She's physically incapable of it.

Dominic slaps...Kiss my Ass on the back of his head.

"Is that all?" Again my voice is dead.

"Yes," Dominic folds his arms. "So what now?"

"Well, if you have Commands for missions you can give them to me. We can make your Protected list or I can give you more information about me."

"Yeah more information," Theodore speaks up.

"I serve you and only you. I am incapable of doing any harm to you. If I try, my head will explode. If I try to run away, my head will explode. If I try to cause harm to myself, my head will explode. But, if you all do try to harm me, these rules don't apply and I will defend myself with everything I've got. My first and foremost job is to protect Sienna. If any-"

"One second, one second. Who the fuck is Sienna?" I flinch at Kiss my Ass' use of words. I hate swearing.

"Sienna is the human side of me. The Commands do not affect her. She is in complete control when I am not. If you were to harm her, I'd kill you." Sometimes Asma was cool. I mean I got my own bodyguard 24/7. Sure we would never speak to each other and she makes my life a living hell. But hey you can't eat your own cake. Or however that saying goes.

"Whoever is on the Protected list, if they are in trouble, they just ask for help and I shall defend them with my life. They are not my Commanders but I will protect them. You are already on said list." She paused. "Anymore questions?"

"Yeah what does it mean by healing capabilities impeccable?" Theodore asks. He seems very interested in what Asma is saying. He's probably a knowledge freak. His eyes lighting up at every word is adorable though.

"If I am ever badly injured. I can go into a type of stasis where I heal any and all bodily injuries. If it's not fatal, a good night's rest and some food should do the trick."

I wonder briefly if all my wrists and ankles need is a good night's rest and food.

"Anything else, Commanders?" She asks flicking my eyes back and forth between the men. Dominic looks between them and shakes his head.

"No, you've served well, Soldier."

I feel myself get pushed to the front of my mind as I become in control again. I immediately collapse and cry silently at the pain of my ankles. I feel as though they've gotten worst from my standing.

"So this is real," Kiss my Ass says from above. He's staring down at me with narrowed hazelnut eyes that fit perfectly against his brown skin and black curly hair. He has a scar going through an eyebrow and his lip. A slightly curvy nose and overall gorgeous.

"What's-" I try to speak, but the pain from my ankles is causing me to black out. "What's your-"

"Hmm?" He says watching me in my pathetic state.

"What's your name?" I get out before I pass out. I don't know if I dream it or if it's real but I promise he says, "Dean."