Big Day Tomorrow

Theo

"You did that on purpose," I say to Dom after Sienna leaves. She claimed that she was tired and left, but not before asking us to stay away from her tonight.

None of us are going to listen, though.

"Did what?" Dom asks with a smirk.

"Said that we're going after the Ravagers. You want to bait him," I lean forward studying Dom.

"That's dangerous, Dom," Cole grumbles. "She can't kill him.

"I know. That's why we'll be the ones to kill him."

We're all silent as we digest Dom's plan. Killing Master Varrien seems impossible. I mean, he has a little under 200 Soldier assassins that can kill us in their sleep.

"Well, I'm in. How we doing it?" Of course Dean is in, no questions asked. He leans forward, with his eyes alight, and I'm worried. I'm worried he will recklessly put his life in danger to save Sienna.

We all look at Dom as he explains the plan. "We Command Asma to incapacitate anyone we come across, including Samuel. One of us is killing Samuel and not her. If Master Varrien is there, we'll bring Sienna back and knock her out with tranquilizers. If Sienna's unconscious, Master Varrien can't get to her. Then, we'll Command Asma to protect us from the Soldiers while we throw everything we got at Master Varrien."

"How will Asma know what to do if she's not listening right now?" Deans asks.

"Master Varrien may be watching her every move," Cole answers.

"Right, so we have to leave her in the dark and choose what we say carefully. When we get there, we'll Command Asma to go. Sienna doesn't know we're expecting Master Varrien, but she should be alert." Dom stresses.

"Sienna's always alert around us," Cole says. It's true. I've never seen her truly relax around us and it's like she's always ready to take a bullet for us. I hope it never comes to that though.

"Sienna isn't gonna like being tranquilized," I point out and Dom nods his head.

"I know, but when we're all coming home with each other, then she'll understand," Dom says knowingly.

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Cole gets up and walks out the door. We all follow him into the elevator. No one says anything when he presses for the second floor.

"You think she's expecting us?" Dean asks. I nod my head because Sienna can't actually think we'll leave her alone.

I love her too much to ever just leave her.

We walk to her door and Cole knocks. Sienna opens with a clearer, brighter face than before. It seems like Dom coming up with a plan really took a weight off her.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks.

"We're spending the night with you," Cole pushes Sienna backwards and her eyes flash in fear.

"You can't-"

"We can and we will," Dean cuts her off. He's already out of his shirt and slipping off his pants. I undress with the others while Sienna watches with worry.

"Stop worrying, babygirl. We're gonna be fine and you'll be fine." I pull her to me and wrap my half naked body around hers.

"And if you're not? If you wake up with a missing eye or a broken wrist?" She pulles back with a raised brow and waits for my answer.

I don't have an answer for that. I completely trust Sienna. She said she almost killed me before, but she was able to stop herself. If it wasn't for that last part, I'd be terrified. But I'm still alive and Sienna hasn't hurt any of us yet.

"No, you won't," she mumbles rubbing her ear. The guys and I exchange looks as she speaks with the man in her head. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms with a 'Try me' look. "You get on my nerves," she sighs.

"Can we talk to him?" Dom asks surprising us all.

Sienna immediately shakes her head while rubbing her ear furiously. "No."

"Yes. Maybe we can make a deal," Dom tries.

"He doesn't want a deal. He wants world domination and my suffering." Sienna plops onto the bed but Cole picks her up and sits her place. He puts her in his lap and she lays there like it's been her spot forever. She fits with him like they'd been together for years. I'm glad Cole finally gave in.

"Maybe we can ask why?" Dean throws out. He's laying on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head. His abs are on display and I really wish we could be doing something other than talking with this Master Varrien.

"He said he wants to take over the world just to see if he could do it. As for my suffering..." Sienna trails off as her face pales and morphs into disgust.

"What is it?" I ask softly. She shakes her head and looks up to me. 'Later' she mouths even though it's quite obvious at what she's saying. I nod my head anyways because it feels nice to be Sienna's trusted confidant.

"Let's get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow," Dom says reminding of us what's tomorrow.

No one says anything as we crawl into the bed and surround Sienna. I'm spooning Dean. Sienna is in the middle of Dean and Cole and Dom is hugging Cole. We all settle down but the air is tense with unspoken words.

"Guys," Sienna whispers. "I'm scared."

For the first time, I'm scared too. I had faith in Dom's plan, but Sienna's shaky voice has me second guessing. She sounds like she's genuinely afraid of Master Varrien and believes her death is the only way we'll live.

I don't even know how to comfort her.

None of us do, except for Dean. "Don't worry, Pancake. Tomorrow, you're gonna kick some Ravager-butt and we're gonna take down Samuel. Then, we'll come home and have sex like bunnies."

The air lightens as we laugh at Dean. I appreciate him for being able to make Sienna smile and for the optimistic way he's viewing things.

Hopefully, that's how things go down.

A/N: 4K is insane guys! I literally cannot thank you all enough. I've been working on a BxB Werewolf book but I'm not sure about publishing it. Would you guys read it?