Costume Shopping

Theo

"We all got fucked last night," is the first thing that Dean says this morning. We are all eating breakfast and though it's quiet, we all have dreamy smiles on our face.

"Dean!" Cole narrows his eyes and Dean looks guilty before turning to Sienna.

"Sorry, Pancake."

"Hey, no it's fine. I shouldn't have pushed the no curse rule onto you guys anyways." Sienna gives a reassuring smile. She's such a caring and thoughtful person who keeps putting people above her.

I love her so much.

"So, today is my day," I grin at them, excited.

"Yeah, what are we doing?"

I roll my eyes at Dean's question. He thinks I'm easy and would spill the surprise. "Well, first. We're going shopping. Wear loose clothes." I smile at all of them and wink at Sienna. These few days, her eyes have been bright and a smile is constantly on her face. She's absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad she's having so much fun. The escape room idea was amazing. I was using my brain while simultaneously showing the guys who's the best.

"Can't wait," Dom says grabbing the bowls. We all ate cereal today, courtesy of Cole.

We all file into the elevator and we get out one by one.

*

"A costume store?" Sienna asks, her eyes alight with wonder. I nod my head and tug Cole into the building.

"Do you know what today is?" I grin up at him.

"October 31st," Cole grumbles and I nod my head.

"Yes, and we're going to a Halloween party. Courtesy of one of Gina's friends." I look around for Dean and Dom and see them... making out?

When did that happen?

Now, Dean's comment makes sense. Something must've happened between them and Sienna.

Well I want some, too.

I walk with Cole over to the pair and tap on Dom's shoulders. He turns around confused and I grab his collar and pull him down to me. It's not a long kiss, but long enough to portray my feelings.

"I'm sorry, Theo. I love you." I smile up at him, but pull Cole forward. I push them close.

"I love you, too. Now kiss." I push them together. Their lips smack and I laugh as Cole immediately succumbs to Dom.

"I'm glad you're back," Cole whispers.

Dean whoops and holds up his hand. "We're back, baby." I high five him first and the other join in on his antics. I'm deliriously happy and though I know Dom will have to explain himself, I decide to revel in the moment.

"Where's, Princess?" Dom asks looking around.

Almost like her name conjured her, she appears with a costume in her hand. "Guys, I think we should totally do matching costumes. We should all be angels because we are anything but." She holds up the skimpy costume and I raise a brow. The others looked stunned but that won't do for me. A smirk comes onto my face as an idea forms.

I walk forward and push her to the back of the store. I lower down to her ear and whisper. "You think that's appropriate to wear to a party?" My voice is dark and she shivers.

"No, Sir." I smile at how fast she got into role.

"When do you think you should wear that?"

"I don't know, Master,"