I Miss What We Had

Theo

I stare at Sienna's prone body. The night we took the Ravager's weapons, Asma came home and asked for permission to eat. Dean prepared a hearty meal that Asma tore up before going into a coma. It's now day three of her being asleep and I'm worried. Gina said her wounds are healed except for some bruising. She keeps questioning how it's possible but I never answer. I can't answer. Mia was Gina's best friend. That's how Mia met the four of us and that's why Mia died. Gina was heartbroken and devastated after Mia's death. She'd go berserk if she knew she was helping her best friend's killer.

"Guys, hounding her isn't gonna make her wake up sooner," Gina says looking at Cole and Dean. They're sitting in a corner while Dom and I are next to Sienna. We've been here every day only leaving to take a shower and to sleep at night. Actually, I think Cole never left. And I don't think he plans on leaving.

"Gina, please just let us be?" Dean asks.

Gina immediately complies leaving the room without a word. I watch my sister walk away, saddened at the thought of her being in love with the guy I'm in love with. I know he thinks of her like a cousin, especially after her ignorant homophobic thoughts, but it still makes me tense at the thought of him leaving.

In the end, how much am I really worth?

"Guys," Cole ran a figure through his hair, his voice cracking, "She's gonna hate herself even more. And it's all my fault."

I don't know if it's his fault really. From what he told me, Sienna's the one who said to bring out Asma. I don't know what I would've done if I was in that position. Risk our lives or risk Sienna's mentality.

"It's not your fault, Cole. Sienna is just as capable of an adult as the rest of us. She made a decision and all we can do now is help her cope with the aftermath." Dom rubs a hand down her face looking conflicted.

"Maybe we can get her something. You know, like to make her feel better. Maybe a new car or a house. Do you think she'll like a house?" I can't help but chuckle at Dean's excitedness over getting Sienna a car or house.

I walk over to him and straddle his lap. "We can't do that, baby." I peck his lips and turn around in a his lap. I make eye contact with Dom who stares at us. I don't think he's actually staring at us. No, he's looking through us. He leaves the room wordlessly and my heart pings with what we once had. He won't join us again and I don't know why.

"Theo, you did research on her right? What else makes her happy instead of Felie?"

It warms my heart at hearing that Cole wants to make Sienna happy. I walk over to him and peck his lips before settling on top of him.

"There's not much. Most of the pictures of I've seen of her she's not smiling except in two instances. When she was with Lance she was always smiling. And when she was with a dog, Winston, she was always smiling. There's a full article over how much she loves that dog and how she'd kill anyone who so much as dared insult him. The last article was from three years ago." Right before she was taken to whatever place she was referring to.

"I want to get her a dog," Cole states.

I raise a brow and look at Dean. He walks over to us and leans down to look at Cole. "You do that, bud." They stare at each other for a while. I can hear Cole's heart racing and Dean looks way more intense than usual. They both seem to be trying to convey thoughts without speaking. I'm surprised that when Dean gets closer, Cole stops him..

"Not here," he whispers. Cole gets up, his hands holding my butt up and squeezing lightly. The three of us walk collectively down the hallway and before filing into the elevator.