Naked and Waiting

A/N: I'm sure you can tell by the title that this is about to be smuttyyy. Don't worry, there will be another warning🖤

Theo

I'm sitting on the couch between Dom and Dean when Cole and Sienna come in. Dom has been surprising me lately by his proximity and touching more often. He doesn't leave when Cole or Dean and I share affection, nor does he shy away from Dean's winks or Cole's pats. It almost feels as though we're going to all be together again. And I know I have Sienna to thank for that.

Speaking of the beauty, she's now standing in front of the T.V, forcing us to see her.

"I sincerely apologize for recklessly putting my life in danger. I should not joke about dying prematurely and should stay alive for as long as I can for the sake of the Ravagers' fall." She sounds as though she's gone over how she would say this and I can't tell if it's sincere or not.

"I didn't mean to joke about that guys. I was honestly laughing in the face of danger and had no intention of actually dying," she adds quite timidly. She has her hands folded behind her back and her eyes glance between all of us. Cole is standing on the wall silently so I guess Sienna already apologized to him.

"Can you guys forgive me?" She questions.

It's a beat of silence before Dean chuckles standing up. "Of course I forgive you, Pancake. I know you didn't mean any harm." He hugs her before kissing her head. She beams at him, clear affection in her eyes, before she becomes worried again looking at Dom and I.

"I forgive you, Princess. I'm not gonna say that was okay, though. I understand you still want death but, not now." He stands by her side and grabs her hand. All eyes are on me waiting.

But I can't bring myself to forgive Sienna just yet. Her comment reminded me that our time is limited. That when this mission is over, I'll never have the ability to hold Sienna in my arms again. She'll never cook for us nor will she binge watch Law and Order with me.

It all makes me feel out of control.

So I decide to do the one thing that gives it to me.

"Can you give us some privacy?" I ask not taking my eyes off Sienna. I can see that she's afraid and soon I'll take that look out of her eyes.

Once everyone's gone, I stand up and walk slowly to Sienna. Her eyes stay glued to me, even as I start to circle her like prey.

"Go upstairs and take a shower. When I come to your room, you better be naked and waiting on your bed. Do you understand?"

In the back of my mind, I worry that this will push Sienna or even scare her. None of us have had sex with her yet, we all agreed we'd let her be the one to initiate. The farthest we've gone is heated make outs before passing out.

That ends tonight.

"Yes," she breaths, her voice laced with excitement.

"Yes, what?" I question. I'm close enough that I can see the goosebumps on the back of her neck from my breath.

"Yes, sir?" She answers and I feel satisfaction run through me. She fell into the role so easily.

"Get going then," I grumble and she zips off leaving me wondering if it's from fear or anticipation.

A/N: It's about to get real kinky and real smutty. If you not with that then be my guess and skip to the next bolded words🖤

Sienna is under her blanket when I come into the room. I can see her shoulders and that she is naked. She's still blocking her body from me, though and that won't do.