Cole's

Cole

"Well she's pissed," I grin at Dom who glares at me.

"It's for her own good." Dom mumbles. "Let's just get dressed."

We all part our ways getting ready for this dinner trap. We all are aware of the possibility of dying, but we also know how good we are with guns and how they won't risk killing their leader. We weren't lying to Sienna when we said we'd be fine. I'm sure even if we come home happy and healthy, she'll still be pissed. I would be too, if someone had complete control over me.

I throw on dark blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. I grab two knives and put them in my boots. Guns are more Dean and Dom's thing.

After I'm good, I get into the elevator ready to go see Theo. The elevators stops on Dean's level and I groan hoping it's not one of his annoying brothers.

"Well aren't you the prettiest maiden in the land," Dean compliments smirking.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I say stepping aside so he can come in. My face heats at being... vulnerable and I have to look away. For others, complimenting someone is a piece of cake. They don't see it as scary and they don't even think about the possibility of it backfiring. But Dean could've called me gross or just not had accepted it. Complimenting and getting compliments is nerve-wracking.

What's even more nerve-wracking is when Dean grabs my collar and pulls me to him. I follow happily and delve into his mouth. I push him against the elevator walls and my hands go to his sides. We get deeper and deeper into the kiss when the door dings.

We freeze, not letting go of each other, and turn to the entrance. Theo smiles coming in looking hot as hell in his plaid shirt. His red hair is styled and all I can think about is messing it up.

"Don't stop on my account." Theo says pressing the button for the bottom floor.

Not needing anymore prompting, I claim Dean's mouth again. His finger runs through my hair pulling slightly and I gnaw on his lip. His kinky hair is too short for me to grab, so I push the back of his head closer to mine. We threaten to swallow each other whole, when the elevator dings open again.

We pull apart breathing harshly and I look into his eyes.

"I love you, bud." Dean whispers and I smile kissing his forehead.

"You have my heart too." My heart beats rapidly in my chest. I don't know why but still in the back of my mind, the possibility of them leaving still seems high. I just don't think I'm someone people would stick around for. I guess it's from growing up in foster care.

But I know if they leave me, I'll be destroyed and devastated. It's scary how much I care for the guys. But with both Theo and Dean's hand in mine, I think I'll be okay.

*

"I want you next to me, Theo." Dom says making a left turn. Theo's in the front for once leaving me and Dean in the back for him to mess with me. It's not inappropriate. Dean will kick my foot with his, resulting in me glaring at him and he'll look away innocently. I'll flick his neck and look away. It's ridiculously childish but that's what Dean is, and I love him for it. It's not everyday I can sit in the back of the car and play with someone giggling. Of course I'm not giggling, only quiet laughter.

"Why do I have to sit next to you?" Theo asks making me turn back to the conversation.

"I want my eye on you at all times. Dean and Cole are good fighters and they'll be better knowing you're safe."

"I'll worry anyways," I mutter and Theo gives me a small smile.

"I can take him," Dean offers and Dom shakes his head.