Cooking class

Dominic

"Anyone Can be a Chef?" Sienna questions reading the name on the building as we pull up. I don't say anything and hop out with a knowing smile.

"You guys ready?" I ask turning to them. Yesterday was exhausting. Sure, all we did was sit down and watch people drive recklessly, but the atmosphere was draining. Now, we're going to be learning something new in an air conditioned enviroment.

"You can't be serious," Dean drawls, looking at the picture on the window. It's a cartoon of a pig wearing nothing but a chefs hat and apron.

"Where's the pig's modesty. It needs to cover up. Theo's innocence is in danger ," Sienna jokes, standing on her toes to reach Theo's face. He just smiles and covers her own and we all laugh collectively.

"No, but seriously cooking, Dom?" Cole asks folding his arms.

I nod my head and lead them into the building. A desk is in the front with a woman sitting at it. She smiles the instant we come in."We're pretty pathetic when it comes to the kitchen," I say turning back to them.

"Umm, you guys are pretty pathetic in the kitchen," Sienna corrects. I smirk at the cheeky woman tucked under Dean and Theo's arms. The three of them look good together. My eyes drift over to Cole who has a soft smile on his gorgeous face as he stares at them. A soft smile, that I want to kiss and keep on his face forever.

"Homosexual? Disgusting!"

"You're awesome, gorgeous, and loved."

"Love? You can't have love between two men. It's forbidden!"

"Those men love you. That's beautiful in my eyes."

A war rages in my head between Mia and Sienna. Lately, Sienna has been winning. That allows me to feel the love I have for the guys to it's full extent. When Mia wins, I have to back down and look away. But with Cole staring at me, nothing but Sienna's encouraging words and memories of what the guys and I once had fill my head.

I'll be ready soon.

"Mr. Vasile?" A woman calls making me turn back to the desk.

"That's me," I tell her.

"Great. We have a room for you all. It is my understanding that you are doing a five-course meal?"

"Yeah. Italian-style?" I clarify.

"Yes, sir. And no allergies or specific diets right?"

"Sienna's allergic to apples," Dean speaks up casually. I'm surprised at that fact and that he remember it.

She passes him a little smile that has his eyes twinkling.

We're all so in love with this damned woman.

"Then, we're all good. If you all will just follow me." We follow the woman pass other rooms. Delicious scents of food mingle in the air making my stomach grumble. I probably should've eaten before we came here.

The receptionists stops in front of a door. She opens it, but doesn't go inside. "Chef Langley and Chef Rosa will be teaching you all today. I hope you all have a great day and that your food turns out well."

"Thank you," Theo and I say at the same time. We're the only ones with manners.

"Oh yes, thank you," Sienna speaks up after us. I feel nothing but affection at her cluelessness. She's probably never been around strangers who are kind.

I lead us into the room where five stations each labeled 'Appetizer, soup, salad, entree, and desert' are set up. A man and a woman are standing with matching smiles and aprons in front of a table big enough for the five of us.