3: Clary

" Woah so let me get this straight, you guys are from the past?" Jace said for the third time.

"Yes, how many more times do we have to repeat it." The black haired boy said.

A red haired man who was in the group explained to us how he had made a portal and how they were all from London in 1878.

"Well um I think we should all introduce ourselves, so um why don't you guys start." I said awkwardly.

The black haired boy spoke first. " I'm Will Herondale." He said smugly.

My eyes darted to Jace who was opened mouthed. A Herondale?

Next to Will a silver haired boy spoke, "James Carstairs, but everyone calls me Jem." He said with a smile

So he was related to Emma Carstairs.

Next to Jem sat a girl with brown hair "I'm Tessa Gray." She said. Wills eyes darted over to her and she turned red and looked away. Weird I thought.

Next to her was a girl who looked just like Alec. " I'm Cecily Herondale, Will's younger sister." Another Herondale.

A boy with brown hair and green eyes spoke next. " I'm Gabriel Lightwood." I immediately looked over at Isabelle and Alec. They were both in awe.

Next the red haired man spoke. "Henry Branwell."

Then finally a woman with brown hair spoke. " Charlotte Branwell, but my maiden name is Fairchild."

Now it was my turn to be in shock. Another Fairchild??? it was kind of exciting. Henry's where I got my red hair from I thought.

I cleared my throat. "Uhm I'm Clarissa Fairchild but everyone calls me Clary." Charlotte immediately looked at me.

"I'm Jace Herondale." Jace said next and Cecily and Will both shot up.

" Isabelle Lightwood, and that's my brother Alec." Izzy said, and Gabriel looked very pale.

"I'm Simon Lewis." Simon said

Then there was a silence for about five minutes, until Jace finally broke it.

"Well I guess were all related to someone than." Jace stated.

"It seems so." Will said while eyeing Jace.

"Simon do you want to show our guests to their bedrooms? I have to speak with Isabelle, Alec, Jace, and Clary privately." Magnus said and Simon got up and lead the group away.

As soon as they left everyone was in a frenzy

"Quiet and sit down!" Magnus shouted at us, and we all obeyed.

"Magnus how come you never told us you knew our ancestors!" Alec exclaimed.

"That doesn't matter. Now what I'm going tell you does. This is what you need to know, Tessa is engaged to Jem. Jem has a deadly disease which is why his hair is silver. Will loves Tessa, and Tessa loves him back but she also loves Jem. Will and Jem are Parabatai and Jem doesn't know Will loves Tessa. Long story short Tessa ends up with Will , which is why you." Magnus points at Jace. "Exist. Cecily and Gabriel get married which is why, you Alec have your black hair blue eyes. You get them from Cecily." Magnus explained.

"Great, but why are you telling us this?" Isabelle asks.

" I'm telling you this, because in case it would ever come up. You are NOT I repeat NOT allowed to tell then their future. They need to figure things out for themselves, especially Tessa and Will. Got it?" Magnus said, and we all agreed

"Good." He said. " Now we all need to show everyone around so; Jace takes Will, Clary takes Tessa, Alec takes Gabriel and Jem, Isabelle takes Cecily, and I'll take Charlotte, and Henry."

We all agreed and went on our ways.