25: Tessa

"My my, this is not what I would expect to see, or come to think of maybe I would." I hear Magnus's voice.

I sit up to find him standing at the edge of my bed smirking. I look over at the side of my bed to see Will sleeping soundly. Then I remember everything.

I lay back down quickly and yank up the covers, so Magnus doesn't see anything.

"Oh William, wake up." Magnus says.

Will shoots up, looks around, and then swears loudly.

"Just be glad I'm the one who was sent to find you. " Magnus smirks. "Anyways, everyone's meeting in the library in ten minutes." And with that he left.

"That was humiliating!" I exclaimed

"It's okay Tess, just be thankful it was only Magnus." Will says.

Then we get dressed a bit awkwardly, and hand in hand we walk to library. My hand seems to fit perfectly in Will's, I look at him from the corner of my eye. He's looking ahead with a faint smile on his face.

Last night felt so wrong, and yet so right at the same time. I had felt so guilty to be Will, after what happened to Jem. But I knew that it was going to happen one day, I just didn't think he would leave us that soon.

Pains shoots through my heart. How will I ever move on? I don't think I ever will. I loved Jem so much. How Will, will ever move on I don't know.

We reach the library, and walk in. Everyone is staring at our hands locked together. But Will doesn't seem to notice, he's too busy making a choking noise.

"Cecily!!" he sputters. "What are you doing hand in hand with Lightworm!!"

I look over to see indeed see Cecily and Gabriel hand in hand. I laughed a bit seeing Will's reaction.

"I could ask you the same thing with Tessa,William." Cecily says annoyed.

"That's different." Will says as he turns red.

"How exactly?" Cecily says challenges.

Will looks like he's going to blow him top, then Isabelle interrupts him.

"Will-or whatever I'm supposed to call you since we're related- don't you think-" Isabelle starts but Will cuts her off.

"Related? I am not related to a Lightwood!" Will exclaims.

"Duh, yeah you are. Cecily married Gabriel, why do you think Alec here looks so much like her?" Isabelle says while rolling her eyes, and Will looks like he is going to faint.

"Izzy, do you really think that was a good idea?" Alec says exasperated.

"What? it needed to be said." She says as I sit down with Will who can't manage words.

"Okay everyone enough. Henry has an announcement." Charlotte says and Henry starts talking

"I have good news, I got the portal to work!" he exclaims.

All the Londoners cheer. I have to admit I am happy to go home.

"We are going to leave in two days." Charlotte says.

"We are going to leave in two days? why not now?" Cecily asks.

"Because I have organized a formal ball for Christmas Eve which is tomorrow night!" Isabelle squeals. "So all the men have to wear tuxedos, and the ladies have to wear gowns!"

The men groan, and the ladies cheer. I look over at Will, who still is whispering that Cecily is marrying Gabriel to himself. And I just laugh to myself.