8: Isabelle

When Cecily and I walked into the dining room for dinner, everyone was already there. Will and Jem and Tessa were all sat beside each other. Jace, Clary and Alec were with a seat open for me, Simons sitting across from them Charlotte, Henry, and Magnus were all sat together, and Gabriel sat beside Magnus, with a seat open.

Yesss, I thought. Cecily was going to have to sit beside Gabriel. I'm so good at this matchmaking thing I thought. Cecily ended up changing in my dress, and she looked very pretty. Apparently Will didn't think so.

"Cecily!" Will says appalled as he stands up. "What is it that you are wearing?!"

" A dress." Cecily says

"That's more like a shirt. It's very short don't you think?" Will says frustratedly

"Yes but I like it so I'm going to wear it." Cecily says, you go girl I think to myself.

Will just angrily sits and Jem starts to calm him down. Gabriel, however has his mouth to the ground and his eyes are widened. I smirk and take my seat beside Alec.

"Why did you put her in that thing?" Alec whispers to me

"Because, she obviously needs help with Gabriel so I gave her a little push." I state and Alec just rolls his eyes and starts talking to Jace.

I look straight ahead and Simon is looking right at me. I still wasn't really sure what Simon and I were. I liked him, a lot actually but I just didn't have the guts to say it.

Me and Simon stared at each other for awhile then I finally tore my eyes away from and I noticed that Cecily was looking between Simon and I smirking. Oh great, I thought.

"Umm everyone can I have your attention." Henry says while standing up.

" I have been working on the portal to get home, but I'm afraid I cannot seem to get it to work. Therefore, until then we remain stuck here until I can fix it." He says reluctantly.

"What?!" Will says while shooting up.

"What about Mortmain, and the automatons?!" he says hastily, the what? I think.

"We have no choice Will." Henry says.

" Sit down Will, everything will be fine." Says Jem. He was really hot with that silver hair and silver eyes.

" Will you be able to fix Henry?" Tessa says concerned.

"Yes I will, but it will take time." Henry says.

"Clary, can't you draw them a portal back?" Jace asks

" I would, but to make one I have to visual where it will take me. I don't know what London looks like in 1878." Clary says with a frown.

"I don't mind." Cecily says casually. "I particularly like it here."

"Cecy, if Mortmains finds out were here-" Will says but Tessa cuts him off.

"And do you really think he'll be able to find us here Will?" she says

Wills opens his mouth to talk but then closes it, obviously stumped.

"Ha she got you there Will." Says Cecily, and Will just glares at her.

While everyone was talking Simon had kept looking at me. We really need to set things straight, I think exasperatedly and I start to eat my food.