26: Isabelle

I stood in my black and white dress, welcoming the guests to my Christmas party. I had thought this would be the best goodbye party, to all the Londoners.

All the ladies looked wonderful. Clary was wearing a red dress, Charlotte was wearing a purple dress, Tessa was wearing a pink dress, and Cecily was wearing a blue dress. I had taken them all shopping yesterday for a dress.

After all my guests had come, I went and walked over to the table with a bunch of flowers on it, and re-arranged them, then someone spoke.

"That's the third time you've re-arranged the flowers." Cecily says while laughing.

"I know, but everything has to be perfect." I say as I turn to face her and she just laughs again.

I look at her. She looked pretty tonight. Her eyes were very blue. I silently wished I had inherited her blue eyes. Alec was so lucky.

We watched everyone dancing for a second, then she spoke.

"I am very surprised, that you did not tell me I marry Gabriel." She says.

" I was going to, but Magnus said I couldn't." I say. "Has Will said anything about it?" I ask.

"Nope, but he'll come to terms with it." Cecily says laughing a bit.

"So what about you?" Cecily says with a playful smirk on her face.

"What about me?" I ask.

"Who do you fancy?" She asks with a smirk.

"No one." I say while turning red.

"Okay sure." Cecily says. "I know who you fancy, and look there he is now. Make sure to stand up straight." She says as she pats my head and walks away.

Sure enough Simon walks up to me, a slow song is playing.

"Isabelle, do you wanna dance?" He says looking at the ground.

"Sure." I say and we go to the dance floor.

We stop in the centre, and he puts his hands on my waist, and I put mine around his neck.

"It feels like we haven't talked forever, with everything going on." Simon says.

"I know, it's been so hectic around here lately." I say.

I then notice Cecily slow dancing with Gabriel. She's smirking at me, and I stick my tounge out at her and she just chuckles and shakes her head.

"Isabelle I have to tell you something." Simon says nervously.

"Yes?" I say.

"I love you, and I have for a really long time. I've just even too scared to say it." He says turning red.

I freeze. I didn't expect him to say that.

"I love you too Simon." I say.

Then he leans in and so do I. And we kiss, and I forget where I am. I am lost in Simon.