6: Cecily

Isabelle and I were walking down some hallway in the New York institute. Everyone here was quite odd, I was very surprised to see that Herondale boy. Jace I think his name was.

"You know it's quite scary how much my brother Alec looks like you." Isabelle said breaking the silence.

"Yes it is." I said

That boy looked just like me. I'll admit seeing him scared me a bit at first. His looks mirrored mine almost perfectly.

"I don't understand though how that could be." I said puzzled.

Isabelle opened her mouth to say something but then she quickly closed it. Odd I thought.

" So your related to Jace?" Isabelle asks.

" Apparently I am. I am a Herondale." I say

" And Will, Jace looks a lot like him minus the hair." She says

"I suppose he does. I do wonder who Will, will marry. I never thought he would, but Jace is living proof." I ponder.

"Oh look we've reached the greenhouse." Isabelle says almost as if trying to change the subject.

My breath was taken away. There were beautiful flowers and plants everywhere you looked. I had never seen anything like it before.

"This is lovely." I say Amazingly.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Isabelle says with a small smile.

" I wish we had one of these at the institute in London." I say

" What's it like in London back then?" Isabelle asks and she walks along side with me.

"It's very proper and old obviously. It is very different from now. It's very astonishing how much has changed." I say

"I can see that." Isabelle says while eyeing my simply blue dress.

"I have an idea." She says. "Let's go to my room." And I follow her back to get bedroom.

We go inside and she digs through her wardrobe until she finds something black and throws it at me.

"Wear this." Isabelle says

I look at it, and it seems to be a terribly short black dress.

"I lent Clary this, for her first Downworlder party." Isabelle reminisced.

"That's awfully short." I say.

"Oh alright, here take these." Isabelle throws me another item to clothing.

I look at then and they appear to be black stockings.

" Why do I need to wear this?" I ask confused.

"Don't you wanna look good for Gabriel?" she asks

"Why would I want to look good for him?" I ask baffled

Almost as if she just realizes what she said, she quickly says.

"Umm never mind that, just change." Isabelle says rushed.

Odd, I thought, but I changed anyway.