Sequel

Next Book will be called 

"Everything's Changed"

Here's the Synopsis

"(Book 2 in the Miss America series)

It's been 2 years since two worlds became one. Many things have changed but a lot of things have stayed the same. It took awhile but SHIELD, the Avengers and the Justice league agreed to work together. New younger heroes have emerged from the shadows and so have more threats. Just as things seem to be settling down after the world merge, something happens, something nobody saw coming, something moving in the dark and it's calling her name..."

And here's a sneak peek 

"I didn't want to open my eyes. To see what my life has become. It crumble into a million pieces right before my eyes, bringing me into this nightmare. My life now is a re-enforce cell that has zero light it connection to the outside world. Light is never an option here unless someone opens my cell door. 2 years ago I could have gotten out of here without batting an eyelid but now....

My name is Emma Rogers. I'm 20 years old and everyone I know thinks I'm dead. Sometimes I wish I had died or never woken up because now I'm asked the same questions everyday and everyday I give them no answer. That silence has lead me to my current state. Beaten and broken but I won't give in. There is one thing keeping me going and that's one day getting reunited with the love of my life. I've survived this long, I can last a little longer.

I hope...."