7 - You Take My Breath Away

JULIA POV

Imagine the feel of a hammer pounding against a wall to nail a picture, now imagine ten of these hammers nailing several pictures on the wall at the same time.

Sounds painful, right?

This is the exact feeling I have at the moment and yet added to the truck that seems to have passed over me.

God, when was the last time I drank like that?

I had a sensation of something warm and comfortable on my belly, my eyes still heavy could not open, there was moreover a insistent buzzing in the background that was certainly the result of the unbearable headache.

Well ... at least the night was pleasant, I remember almost everything that happened last night, less than how I slept, and where I slep-.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream as I open my eyes and find Freddie next to me on the bed who promptly opens his frightened eyes and rolls out of bed.

"What the fuck is going on? Jesus, Julia!" He speaks with his elbows resting on the bed looking at me startled.

WHAT I DID ???

"I'm asking what's going on!" I speak hysterically on the other side of the bed, forgetting the headache.

Freddie rolls his eyes and smirks sarcastically at me.

"Oh, it's sounds really prretty to have a cute rugrrrat." He speaks in a thin tone and imitates my Scottish accent. "Or should I speak sound eh?" He asked arching an eyebrow and I feel my face flush.

"I said that?" I ask, getting knee-deep on the opposite side of him staring at him.

Those damned eyes blacker than night, why so beautiful? He then smiled in a way I had never seen before. The smile without him covering his front teeth was so ... cute!

"You gave me the idea of the name for the next album, little scottish kitten." He speaks smiling even more.

"I gave?"

He bit his lower lip and my eyes followed every movement of that act.

"Aye." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "It will be titled FANDABBYDOSY!" He spoke with a lively intonation and I groaned in disapproval.

I did not tell Fandabbydosy ... no, I did not do that.

"Oh Christ." I sank my head into the bed and punched the mattress.

"Do not be shy Scottish kitten." His voice sounded amused. "It's really very original." He laughed.

I raised my head and clenched my eyes and pointed my finger at him with some drama.

"You still have not explained to me what you were doing in my bed!" I practically spoke in a snarl.

"Frankly, Little kitten ... what do you think I did?" He asked rolling his eyes and he stood looking around me.

My mouth was open and I could not have any control over it. He still wore his black suede pants and white polo shirt from last night, slightly crumpled now, his hair had small curls forming at the ends, and a sarcastic smile accompanied by the air of a winner.

"Sleep?" I spoke in a low voice and shrugged my shoulders still on my knees.

"Obviously, Julia." He winked at me. "You were in a deep sleep when we got to the hotel yesterday." He sat up and looked me in the eye. "I did not want to wake you and then I brought you to the bedroom and I put you in your bed." I was quiet just listening to his explanation and paying attention to the smallest details of the glorious face he had. "It was too late, I was sleepy and I decided to stay." Finally he shrugged and I sighed deeply.