22 - You are a good girl

A/N: enjoyyyyyy 🥰

JULIA POV

Southampton - during the show.

"John!"  I scolded him while he, yes, John Deacon hurled peanut grains at Brian along with Roger.

This was becoming a bad habit.

"I really love this part of the show."  Freddie said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck which made me laugh.

I was ignoring the news Creepy Paul had given me.

"I'll do it while you're at the piano."  I mumbled and felt Freddie's smile on my skin.

"I'd love to see how Freddie would fare during Somebody to love while getting hit by peanuts."  John spoke as he accurately aimed his next target.

How Brian didn't kill one of them yet I don't know.

"I won't do that - and John I expected more from you."  Brian looked right where we were and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Sorry Julie, sometimes I need to act like Rog."  He said jokingly which made Freddie and I laugh and threw the peanut.

"Hey!"  Roger grunted when his peanut package was completely emptied - and I thanked God internally.  "I need more peanuts, do you have Juls?"  He asked with a frown, his blond hair pointed everywhere, he looked so much like a baby when he wanted to.

"Nope, give it up Rog, I won't give you peanuts."  I said laughing and he rolled his eyes and muttered something intelligible.

The mood of the shows was always like this, they were happy, the success just increased ... it was all perfect.

Okay, sometimes there were fights, but I hadn't experienced one yet.

"Okay, I think Bri has had enough peanuts for today."  Deacy crumpled the plastic wrapper into her pocket, there was still at least three more minutes left when I turned to face Freddie.

"I'm starting to think this peanut joke is getting bland."  Freddie spoke smiling without bothering to hide his beautiful smile.

I frowned already knowing that he wanted to raise the level of play with Brian.

"And what do you suggest?"  I asked with amusement while tiptoeing to try to get taller than him.

"We should disappear with his clogs."

I was the youngest, but honestly I sometimes felt like their mother.

"You don't even think about doing this shit, Freddie! "I shook my head in disbelief.

He was going to say something but let me go from his hug and cleared his throat.

"I need Julia." I heard Creepy Paul's voice and rolled my eyes as Freddie turned me to face the man.

"Excuse me, love, I need to get back on stage soon." Freddie kissed the side of my neck and walked over to John and Roger who were getting ready to get in so soon the ground was gone.

"So - what do you need?" I asked with my arms crossed it was extremely annoying the way Paul looked at me, right behind him Phoebe was with his arms crossed and seemed to be making sure everything was fine.

"We have an interview scheduled after the show. Could you fix the room next to the dressing room for the interview?"

Great I'll miss the rest of the show.