Gangster T.O.P

——————————————————————————-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

——————————————————————————-

You were sitting at the bar of the casino while your drunk friends gathered around the crabs table, you weren't much of a gambler but you tagged along cause you wanted to spend time with your friends. While you were enjoying your drink, one of your drunk guy friends come up to you and begins rubbing your body.

"Sehun stop!". You say slightly scared.

"Come on y/n". Sehun drunkly says.

"I don't see you that way, please let me go"

"I change your mind."

Sehun begins to attempt to drag you away but you fight back, Sehun starts getting annoyed and more forceful with you.

"Problem here?"

You look up and see a guy in a nice suit standing there, he was admittedly handsome you must say but you knew he was there for business.

"Me and my lady here are just having a little lovers quarrel". Sehun saids, clearly lying.

"Lovers quarrel huh? I don't believe that". The guy saids.

"Listen mister, not to be mean but this is between her and me so fuck off huh?". Sehun saids.

The guy nods and he turns to leave, You don't see him make a signal with his hand and suddenly two guys pull Sehun away from you and take him outside, presumedly to beat him up.

"Lets go someone private". The guy saids.

You followed him to a office and he shuts the door, he gets you a glass of water and hands it to you before sitting down.

"What's your name?". He asks you.

"Y/n". You say.

"Y/n, that's a pretty name, I'm SeungHyun". He saids.

"I'm guessing you're the boss around here"

"Nah, I'm more like the manger, the second boss"

"What you do to Sehun?"

"Let's just say he's getting a lesson on how to treat women."

You finish your water and SeungHyun stands up, You stand up too, SeungHyun walks up to you and you two look at each other in the eyes.

"Are you a gangster SeungHyun?"

"That scares you?"

"Not really no"

"Just know that I'll never hurt you if you were mine"

"You want me SeungHyun?"

"You are a beautiful woman y/n and I'm the guy who goes after what he wants."

You play with the folds of SeungHyun's sport jacket, SeungHyun caresses your cheek, SeungHyun smirks and he grabs your hand then kisses it.

"I hope to see you again y/n"

"Best believe I'll be coming back."

Y/n, you have fallen in love with a gangster.