Deceit x reader (angsty) PFinale

(unedited)

---------------------------

I sigh as I look at myself through the mirror again, I still look shitty as always. I shrug it off and then I leave the bathroom. I head to the door, opening and closing it behind me discreetly. I walk outside and then I see a bunch of people turn their heads to look at me.

I feel anxiety rushing through my veins, I try my best to just try and ignore it. I clench my teeth together as I skip over to Thomas's house, you see, I don't exactly have a car or any money for a car. 

The only money I get is the money from my shady business uncle from Florida.

I step over the footpath, my feet makes contact with the outside world for I hope is the last time. I make it to Thomas's house, I can hear a bunch of people arguing inside and I feel way more anxiety than before.

I've been through a lot of these situations before but they weren't exactly happening with my friends, I didn't know what to do and I didn't just wanna leave rudely, even though I actually did, but I had no strength to walk back.

I breathe in, and then I knock on Thomas's door. The whole place goes quiet for a split second before Logan comes and opens the door "Y/n?" Logan tilts his head at me "what are you doing here?" I shrugged.

"Thomas said that I had apparently made plans three weeks ago to hang out at his place today" I explain and Logan looks concerned "No" he shakes his head "I schedule everything in Thomas's life, and he had a video planned today" Logan tells me.

"So, I never actually made any plans three weeks ago?" I need confirmation, Logan looks straight into my eyes "no" he takes a deep breath "Maybe you should come in, it might be easier with your help in discussing this with Thomas" I nod and I walk inside.

Thomas's house is always so inviting, it's just so nice to be here, even though I honestly don't really want to be. Patton sees me and immediately jumps over, he reaches his arms out to me and in a swift movement I crouch down and I block my head with my arms.

"sorry!" I call out as I just huddle together on the ground "k-kiddo? What are you doing?" Patton looks at me sadly "o-oh, sorry! It's just a reflex?" I tell him and he nods his head "give me a hug, Kiddo!" I feel torn.

I don't wanna give him a hug because of how afraid I am to make any sort of contact with anyone, but I also don't wanna lose the only friend I have right now. Patton is really nice to me but due to everything that's happened, it's really hard to get used to physical attraction anymore.

"o-okay" I hesitantly wrap my arms around Patton's shoulders, Logan squints at Patton for a moment and then shakes it off. I don't know what goes through his head. I let Patton go after hugging him for less than a second.

"w-where's Thomas?" I place my hand over my throat as I croak out a few words "He's in the mind palace right now trying to deal things with Virgil" Logan answers and then leaves me alone with Patton.

"c-can you take me to Thomas?" I look to Patton and he nods his head "sure, Kiddo!" he wraps his arm around my shoulder and I wince "what's wrong?" he asks "sudden contact scares me" I think to myself "nothing- I- I just thought you were a spider for a second!" I laugh it off.

He nods and then takes me somewhere dark "is this the mind palace?" I ask him "yeah.. But you weren't meant to go here" Patton shakes his head and then takes my arm again, we arrive in Virgil's room I presume. 

"What's happening?" I ask "Oh- I thought you weren't coming!" Thomas says "Logan says we never planned a hang out today" I put my hands over my stomach "I swear it was today though!" Thomas answers.

"Patton told me it was!" I turned my head to look at the cold boy next to me "Patton? You know what we had today" Virgil cocks his head "It was to hang out with Y/n!" He gestures over to me with his arms and I move away.

"please don't hurt me" I say so quiet to the point where no one should've or could've heard it, but somehow in someway someone did. Patton looks at me in a quick second in disbelief- guilt- disappointment? 

"unless.." Virgil looks down at his feet "Deceit?" Patton smiles and shakes his head. Patton ducks down and up comes another guy, half snake. I look back to Virgil, not paying any attention to him. 

The guy snaps his fingers in front of me and I duck to the ground as I cover up again "Stop it Deceit! You're scaring her!" Thomas calls out "You don't even know what's wrong with her!" Deceit, I guess, pushes Thomas away and he latches himself onto me.

He takes me back to the dark place of which I was never mean to see and I feel my heart pick up pace "hey, hey" Deceit lets go of me and I look up at him through my eyelashes. "I'm Deceit, usually all I can speak in is lies, but fortunately.."

He sits down next to me and looks into my eyes which were beginning to tear up "Since you're so good at speaking my language, this should be already translated for you" he smiles at me and I see his fangs stick out at me.

"what do you mean 'language' ?" I ask slowly "Lies" I shake my head "I don't lie" I tell him and he takes my hand quickly, I try to move away but his grip on me doesn't seem to loosen "I don't know what you're lying about exactly but I know you're lying" his eyes pierce my soul.

"I know I'm not the best person to talk to, I'm a liar, but I am still however your friend" he rubs the palm of my hand with his thumb "Anything you wanna talk about, you can tell me" I shake my head slightly.

"I'm a liar, that doesn't make me a bad person. What you lie about is bad" I heard him say, and I believed it, I didn't want to and I never would've done before but that just felt so- so- I have no idea!

"So" his eyes start to glow slightly as he shows true compassion "what are you lying about?" I go to cover my mouth but the words begin to spill out and it begins to fill the room, parts of my skin starting to glow red.

Deceit hums and he moves the sleeve of my shirt up a bit, I push him away, I try to leave but I am glued to him and his gloved hand. "baby" his hand goes up my hand and he places his thumb over all of the scars on there.

"you were never meant to see this" I whisper and he brings me into a hug where my head is laying against his chest and listening to his heart beat "I understand, I speak your language" he hugs me tighter and I let the tears fall out.

"I promise, and I'm not lying in any way possible, that I will protect you from the world's lies." he tells me and I choke on my own tears "why" he lets out a breath "because" he caresses my cheek "I love you" he explains "but, we technically just met now" I say.

"I know, I'm willing to wait for you to get used to me." I nod my head. "But, until you do, over time.. I'll be trying to heal you" my eyes widen as he places his lips on mine, both of us still glowing with bright lights, only this time.. The light was healing my scars, and I was getting better.

"what is this light?" I asked him "when you want something really bad, your brain is able to manifest it. Say you wanted to get pregnant really badly, your body will start to act out the symptoms. This light is basically doing the same, telling your brain that you're okay" Deceit explains to me.

"so, it's like lying to myself?" I question with a frown "maybe, but then again... Let's maybe not question every good thing that comes around" I shake my head and then I'm brought into another kiss of which I just accept and let happen.

"We'll return when you're ready" I nod and then I fall back onto the dark floor "but what if I just wanna stay here forever?" I ask and he chuckles lightly "then.." 

"we'll stay here forever, together"

-------------

oop this was stupid,

and crazy long for no reason.

Geez

Most of this was just venting oop ◉_◉