Scenario #5

-Scenario #5: you realize they like you-

Thomas (your view)

I slipped over next to my best friend Thomas when he starts moving uncomfortably "is something wrong?" His face turns beat red "no, everything is fine" I then realized that Thomas may have a possible loving feeling towards me, at first I felt a little shocked and a bit anxious but then I decided to not let his feelings change anything towards our friendship.

Roman (Your view)

I always though that Roman liked me but with the constant gifts he's always giving me, it's more than a little bit obvious. I thought of this behavior to be obnoxious and very bothersome with his continuous showering of compliments, it also made me very uncomfortable to be so loved.

Logan (Your View)

Logan was amazing at hiding his emotions, rather that or he actually didn't have any. I can never tell exactly what is going on with him.

Patton (Your view)

Patton was being a hell of a lot more cuddly and touchy feely then normal, at first I thought it may of been something bad that may of happened to him or me. I then noticed that it could of also been because he liked me, and I didn't hate the thought of that.

Virgil (your view)

Virgil was avoiding me a bit lately, his eye-shadow was also a lot darker and smudged then normal. I confronted him about it and he told me that he was just anxious, when asked what, he simply gave me the peace sign and left without his phone. I looked at his home screen and noticed that he hadn't checked my messages and that my new contact name was labled as "be mine"

Deceit (Your view)

Deceit was a true liar, lying  every time that he needed or simply wanted to. It wasn't a type of disease, he could tell the truth, but felt the truth to be unnecessary most times. Deceit always treated me like he hated me in some way but still seemed to do one nice thing every once in a while and that made me consider what may be going through his head.

Remus (Your view)

Remus, my bestest and weirdest friend ever. Remus was so hilarious and always made me laugh, I loved him as a friend for that, although I feel that Remus may be feeling a bit more due to his consistent ass pinching.

Remy (Your view)

My cool bitchy bestie, Remy, was the bestest bitch in the entire fucking planet. No one can tell me otherwise and if you do then I'm gonna have to personally get some bitch to come and drag your ass. We told each other everything, but he never told me about his secret crush which is why I'm thinking it's me.

Dr Picani (Your view) 

I started talking with Dr Picani, we both had warmed up to each other, enough to become actual friends that hung out together and everything. "So- what is your first name?" I asked him "Emile" He answered me with glossy eyes, he looked to be love-struck. I felt a bit awkward when I got that feeling of him liking me but then passed it off as me just being anxious.

-----------------------

I wanted to make an actual chapter but I really couldn't think of anything good to actually write so I just made this, sorry. Maybe if I get some requests then ;)

also

also

there is gonna be a special chapter soon ;)

(interpret that however, it's just gonna be a special chapter that's a little bit different from the others)