CHOOSE - ROMAN

I have a liking to Roman, we haven't talked much but I'd like to. Roman seems like a very lovely person who could keep me satisfied in means of romance, I could definitely see myself with this handsome man.

"So- Y/n.. I bet you're wondering at least a little bit on why you're here.." Patton shifted his feet side to side "Your father had encouraged me to invite you here so that you could also find a suitor for your kingdom, just as all of my sons are finding a suitor for mine." Patton bit on his thumb.

"Oh, I see. Everyone here- no offence- I like you guys- seems to be rather boring." I admit and Roman laughs at me "Honestly, I agree. This is just a formal ball, there is more fun on other days!" Roman explained "The people here are just acting formally boring to impress us and the king, but us- being like you- do not like being so bored" Roman smirks.

"Wow, you think THIS is boring? Logan's made me sit through a whole lecture on why it's necessary to be wearing a suit." Virgil huffed out "Did you learn anything?" I ask him "Yeah, stay away from Logan if you have a concern" He turns away.

"What do you guys do for fun?" I ask, losing my formal persona. "I like to go through my vocabulary cards and make sure to inspect each one so that I may be 'lit' in terms of slang." Logan looks at his hand and then at me, brushing his hand onto his suit pants. 

"I like to blast music through my headphones and pretend Princey doesn't exist" Virgil glares at Roman and then smirks. "How dare you!" He lets out an angry breath of air "Staying away from that informal remark- I like to watch Disney movies and go on adventures!" Roman flexes.

"What type of adventures?" I am in a bit of awe as I listen to all the amazingly gratifying stories from the outstandingly muscular and handsome man which stood in front of me, Roman. "I can always take you on one, if we were to hang out" Roman rubs the back of his neck and stares into my eyes.

"Oh, are you asking me out?" I tease jokingly "Well.. Maybe.. Is it a yes?" He asks insecurely, I assure him "Sure, I'd love to" I grin happily, "Told you it'd work out well." Patton bumps Roman on the arms and whispers in his ear teasingly "Shk- shush" Roman covers his face and smiles.

"So, when would we go on an 'adventure' ?" I smirk and Roman slicks his hair back "Whenever you're able, I'm always ready for adventure." I challenge him a bit in saying this "Oh, always?" he nods "Oh- so like... Right now?" Roman raises an eyebrow at me. "A night adventure? Sounds dangerous." Virgil sighed "Oh, you guys are leaving now then?" Logan asked "At least let me explain to you all the possible dangers to being outside at night-" Virgil looks sternly at Logan "I thought that was my job?" Me and Roman leave.

--

Roman and I arrive at this small garden area near the castle "So where are we heading?" I ask him and he chuckles "The point of an adventure is not knowing where to go" I smile "That's great because I don't know anything!" I joke and we both laugh.

"Y/n, would this be too sudden if I were to say that I like you?" I raise an eyebrow at him "Of course not, you've already asked me on this date, I would've assumed that you had SOME kind of attraction to me. And I wouldn't of agreed if I didn't have an attraction to you either" Roman blushes.

"Would you wanna go into the forest? I saw a lake near there not too long ago, it seemed to be very clean- and was even investigated by Logan!" once I answered his question, he gripped onto my hand and then began sprinting down the path way, passed all of the towering trees and many prickling bushes.

I didn't get dirty or ruined at all, I stayed perfectly fine even through all of that. Roman looked back at me and his eyes stared into mine once again "Do you wanna swim?" I ask him "I don't really have any clothes for swimming-" I cross my arms and try to keep in a laugh "Do you want to swim though?" I ask again and he nods. I walk up to him and I wrap my arms around him, my hands then quickly move to his sides and I push him into the water.

Roman falls into the water, a little bit of the water splashes me "hey! Not fair!" He tries to splash me more "Haha! I'll be in there with you in a second!" I go to sit down to take off my shoes when I suddenly get dragged into the lake by a soaking wet Roman.

"Hey!" I push him away in the water "Now you know how it feels!" He crosses his arms and looks at me stubbornly "How are we gonna go back to the castle?" I ask him "We can return normally- and then sneak into my room-?" I agree.

"I have to say this again, because it is so so very true!" Roman poses dramatically "I really really do like you" Roman takes my hands into his and pulls me close to him, we both then share a long and loving kiss. "I like you too" We both then swim around for ages.