Scenario #11

-Scenario #11: First kiss-

Thomas

Me and Thomas had always kissed each other, even before we started dating- On the cheek. We've never kissed on the lips before and it had never actually came to my mind until Talyn and Joan showed up and started questioning us. "have you guys banged?" no "Have you guys seen each other naked?" no "have you's even kissed?" No.

I walked over to Thomas who was writing a script for the next sanders sides video, he seemed a bit frustrated. I took a seat next to him "Are you okay, Thomas?" I knew now was a horrible time, I knew that doing it now was a horrible idea, but I wanted to get rid of the tension. "Not now, Y/n" He groaned and I cupped his face. He turned to me and I kissed him, he smiled and grew happier "I didn't think that'd work." 

Roman

I rolled over on Roman's bed as he was talking to me about something, I wasn't listening honestly, I was just thinking about how he looks today, very mysterious. My eyes glistened over his face, was this still Roman? I reached a hand out to touch his face, my fingers are on his skin, he smiles at me.

"What are you doing?" He chuckles "Nothing" I move my hand all along his face to see if anything's changed "I'm not complaining but why are you doing this?" Roman raised a brow "You look better than usual." I stated "Oh, how so?" I shrugged "I don't know but- Can I kiss you?" His eyes lit up. "You?- Kiss me? It would be a dream!" Roman puckered his lips and I snickered. He didn't actually expect me to but I did, I moved in and placed my lips on his. 

Logan

Logan was sitting on his computer chair reading a book while I was pestering him with useless questions "How do people fall in love?" I asked him and he replied instantly "Oxytocin breaks down emotional barriers, making people feel comfortable and getting them to 'drop their guard.' Oxytocin is what creates that sense of attachment we feel to another person when we're falling in love" I nodded my head.

"And....." I searched through my head for more annoying questions to irritate him. "How do people kiss?" Logan's eyes darted to me for a second before answering "It's the touch of two pairs of lips together as a mark of affection" He says "Oh- I'm more of a visual learner" I look up at him innocently and he wanders over to me. Logan bends down and pecks my lips.

Patton

I fucked up. But it was great. I didn't mean to. But I'd do it again. Did I regret it? No, I really didn't. Did he regret it? Of course not. So why was it bad? I wasn't prepared. What wasn't I prepared for? Our first kiss. I never thought of our first kiss happening, I didn't believe that we'd have to make a big deal about it but- Everyone already had and it was all so grand.

I was just standing there in the corner of a party waiting for my boyfriend to return, he told me he was gonna go speak with Thomas from the mind scape, I know he wouldn't really be able to show up again though with the increase of people. I was wrong. Patton rushed back over to me "Roman dared me to kiss you" I nodded "Because I'm brave and daring!" He leaned in and kissed me, both of us weren't prepared for the crowd of people watching.

Virgil

Me and Virgil were laying on the floor on the edge of the stairs when Deceit crouched in front of us, he poked me on the nose and I shook his hand away "What do you want, Dee?" He smirked "What? I only wanna hang out with my two best friends" Deceit batted his lashes "What about me? Did our fucking mean nothing?" Remus stood at the top of the stairs, basically naked. I covered mine and Virgil's eyes. 

"that's not what I meant and you know that" Deceit argued with Remus "So- You two boned yet or what?" Remus asks us in the middle of his fight with Deceit "What- No?" Virgil shakes his head "You should, I dare you" Remus grins "You should go into your room and lock yourself inside." I tell him and he does so. I turn to Virgil "I just realized right now.. We've never even kissed.." Virgil looks over to me and I lean over and kiss him.

Deceit

The feel of his kiss burned my cheek, my eyes closed and I thought of the moment over and over again with a smile. I knew I loved him then and there when his lips touched me, I just wanted them to touch my lips. I hoped so intensely that he would, that's all I really desired.

"Hello Darling." Deceit wrapped one arm around my waist and lay his head on my shoulder. "Deceit, can I ask a favor of you?" His eyes shift to look at me "yes?" He replies uncertainly "C-can you kiss me- On the lips?" Deceit smirks and then kisses me passionately.

Remus

I never really wanted to kiss Remus since his breath was really gross and his teeth were concerning. I also never really wanted to because his lips were very dry, all the time, and were so very cracked. Remus however- He wanted to kiss me so many times, I finally gave in.

Remus pounced on me and gave a quick kiss on the lips, a realization came to mind and I felt terrible. Remus' kisses were actually kind of nice. "Hey- Remus?" I questioned "yes?" Remus put his hand on my back "Can you do that again?" He accepted and moved back in, kissing me once more.

Remy

I needed to kiss Remy, the feeling of having our lips together overwhelmed me ultimately and made me excited for the wait. I wasn't sure if Remy wanted it but I sure did, If he didn't then I'd have to continue to wait, but- I wasn't gonna ask!

"Can I hold your hand?" Remy asked me, a hint of nervousness was tinted over his face. I gave him my hand and brushed a hair from his face. He leaned into my touch "C-can I kiss you?" He asked me "yeah, just don't ruin my lipstick" I joked. Remy smiled and then gave a sweet kiss.

Emile

Does he wanna kiss me? Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me?Does he wanna kiss me? This thought was never leaving me. Does he wanna kiss me?

"Do you wanna kiss me?" I said out loud by mistake, my heart dropped and my eyes widened "Oh my g- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud- I really d-" Emile cut me off my placing his hands on my shoulders. I was confused but then quickly caught on. Emile smashed his lips against mine and I was relieved.