Scenario #12

-Scenario #12: Telling people you're dating-

Thomas

"Hey, Y/n!" Thomas rushed over to me with his arms out, picking me up and spinning me around lovingly, this was fun! "Hi Thomas! What's up?" I leaned on his shoulder and he smiled down at me, pulling out his camera, I shrieked and moved behind Thomas shyly "Hey guys, gals, and non binary pals! I am here to make a little vlog about..." He trailed off for a moment.

Suddenly, he moved away from me and wrapped his arms around my waist to capture me there. "My girlfriend!! I know what you're all thinking- 'Thomas, we thought you were gay!' well.. I am but she's my only exception." Thomas moved in and kissed me on the cheek making me laugh.

Roman

"I'll tell everyone if I have to" Roman told me "You don't have to tell anyone" Roman smiled happily "Well- I will!" He moved in and swiftly kissed me on the cheek before running out the door and making a fool of himself. I grinned lovingly subconsciously without realizing.

"Y/n's my girlfriend! I LOVE Y/N!! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" he cheered joyfully, bouncing up and down around the neighborhood. "HEY YOU! THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND. MY. GIRLFRIEND. I LOVE HER!!" Roman started getting out of hand. I chased after him and eventually caught up, placing my arms around him and stopping him "Hey Y/n, have I mentioned how much I love you?" I snickered "maybe."

Logan

"I don't feel like it's necessary-" I tried to tell him "It's not. It's completely irrelevant to all primary objectives- HOWEVER- I wouldn't want anyone to try anything with you." Logan explained and I smiled sweetly "So- How are we gonna tell everyone?" I asked him "Well, Thomas is having a party later?" Logan shook his head "no- possibly not..But then again-" 

"Thomas." Logan called out "yeah, guys?" Logan huffed "How are we meant to let people know we're dating without-" Logan got cut off by excessive screaming from Thomas "YOU AND Y/N ARE DATING?! OH MY GOD! I honestly didn't think you could feel love." Thomas chuckled and I placed a hand on Logan's arm "it's alright, I love you" I mouthed to him and he smiled a tiny bit.

Patton

"Well, we don't need to tell everyone." I sighed, Patton took me into his arms and brushed my hair "Well- Let's just let the sides know, okay? I don't want Roman to flirt with you anymore.." Patton put his head on my shoulder and kissed it gently. "Haha.. Okay.. Right now?" Patton nodded and helped pull me up.

We both walked down the stairs, seeing everyone in the regular circle. "Hey, guys!" I waved to them "Greetings" Logan replied "sup?" Anxiety didn't feel comfortable around me yet and I understood "Hello Lady Y/n" Roman bowed down to me. "I have some news" Patton started quietly before screaming "Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND" I covered my ears and giggled.

Virgil

"It's not happening." Both me and Virgil agreed we weren't going to tell anyone, Deceit and Remus found out from the fact that all of us lived together but- Apart from that.. We weren't going to let anyone know.. "What if they tell?" Virgil gestured to Remus and Deceit "no one would believe them and anyways- No one knows me." Virgil nodded his head and rested on my chest.

"Hey, you two~" Deceit popped up "What do you want?" I groaned "Virgil, are you ready to meet them?" Deceit asked "W-what.. 'them' them?" Deceit nodded "N-no.. I don't think I am ready.. Give me more time!" Deceit spat at Virgil "What? You're fully capable of going, they'll love you!" I listened to Deceit speak to Virgil.. What did he mean?

Deceit

"No one would believe you" I try to tell Deceit "Why? You think no one would believe that I got the hottest most beautiful and kind- smartly intelligent- most perfect girlfriend in the entire fucking world?" Deceit asked me, was he drunk? "Are you drunk?" He chuckled "I'm always a little bit drunk" 

Deceit put an arm on me and suddenly took us somewhere- I uh.. We landed in the middle of Thomas's little circle of sides he uses for his video "Screw you Roman, Screw you Logan, Screw you Patton, Screw you Thomas- AND MOST OF ALL. Screw you, Virgil! YOU SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND YOU WERE WRONG. I GOT A GIRLFRIEND, DWEEBS" Deceit laughed in their faces.

Remus

"Remus!!" I called out to him, he was no where to be seen. "What the fuck, dude?" I huffed while searching for him. I looked high and low in all of his favorite places of the mind- he was no where! I mean, where else would he be? Unless... WHAT THE FUCK, REMUS!!

I burst in the middle of Thomas's intervention with the sides, my head was spinning "Is he here?" I growled "u-um.. Who are you?" one of them asked me, looking a tad upset and spooked. "Oh- Are you Y/n?" A nerd with glasses asked me "AW SHIT, WHY IS HE HERE?!" I crossed my arms "He's been boasting about you for the past three hours- and a half." He sighed "LOSERS!!" Remus cackled.

Remy

"So- Are you gonna make it official?" I asked him excitedly "I- uh.. I put it off for a long time as to not draw attention but if you want me to then I will." Remy pulled out his phone hesitantly "Think of the outcome, Babe. Lot's AND LOTS of comments and likes- so many DMS" I told him and he overcame his fear then and there.

I got a notification, looking down and seeing that Remy had posted. Then- I got a dozen notifications all turning into a swarm of notifications. 'CHILLING WITH MY NEW SUPER HOT GIRLFRIEND *Y/n*' I smiled at the tweet.

Emile

We decided not to.. We both thought it was best to keep to ourselves and be a humble little couple.