CHOOSE - Virgil (alternate)

I had fallen deeply for Virgil, feeling as though it's Déjà vu. I had always expected to of fallen for him, but I don't know if I wanted to. Virgil was very nice to me, and wouldn't lie, he wouldn't let my curiosity wonder and would actually explain this mess to me. I appreciated him.

Virgil begins walking up the stairs when he notices me again "Oh, Y/n-" He sits down beside me "Sorry for pouring my heart and tears all over you" Virgil jokes while letting some past tears fall down, still recovering from our discussion.

"I'm sorry I bought it up" I apologize "It's okay! Really, I think- I think I needed to speak about it.. I tried to with- Thomas- But I think he's afraid of me now and I really don't wanna confront that." Virgil admits with a heavy tone.

I place my hand over his, and his body stiffens "Sorry, it's meant to comfort-" Virgil nods his head "It's just- your hand is really cold now." He tells me with a little laugh "oh, sorry. Your hand feels so much colder though.." Virgil nods his head "yeah, I'm always cold." I listen to him.

"Would you- wanna.. Go somewhere?" I ask him and he turns his head to me "where do you mean?" I smile "My kingdom, it's truly a warm place, you can bring whoever you want!" I try to get him to agree. Virgil smiles, his eyes brighten slightly "I'd love to but- when?" I chuckle.

"Is now not the best of times for travel?" Virgil smiles too now, he bumps me on the arm "you're kidding?" I shake my head "Would you like to go?" I stand up and I hold a hand out to him, he takes it and begins leaving with me.

"So- why exactly am I being bought to your kingdom?" Virgil asks me while hopping in the carriage "I just wanna experience something with you that will hopefully be better than staying at the ball" Virgil laughs "Anything is better than the ball" I agree.

We both arrive at my castle, Virgil steps out first. I step out on the opposite side. "Well, Virgil, this is my home." I gesture to the huge castle in front of me "I like your kingdom, it really is warmer than my home." Virgil grips onto his cloak and pulls it off, revealing his dress shirt. "You look great" I compliment and he smiles humbly.

"But- what I wanted to show you specifically wasn't the castle, it's what's behind it." Virgil looks at me in confusion but in that time of questioning me, I had already sprinted off down the hill into the great unknown. Virgil shrieked and followed closely behind.

I grasped onto Virgil's hands and spun around with him "This place, here. Isn't it beautiful?" I ask him and he stares at the scenery. His face brightens "are these- Fireflies?" I nodded my head "this looks just like the princess and the frog" Virgil gasped excitedly "Oh yes, I loved Dr Facilier in that movie. He was just the perfect disney villain." I gossip to Virgil about Disney.

"Honestly, if you were to be in the movie- who would you be?" I asked Virgil, his smile widened "I'd probably be... I dunno, honestly? Probably, Dr Facilier, or his shadow." Both me and Virgil laugh as we discuss this "Who do you think I'd be?" I ask him "haha- probably- Tiana?" I gasp.

"wha- How?!" We both chuckle again, he makes me so happy, "Because. You're a princess, and I bet you'd kiss a frog if he were to turn into a prince." I snicker even though I'm quite 'figuratively' being beaten up by Virgil and his words. "oh, if I were to kiss you.. Then would you become a prince?" Virgil smirks at me "I'm already a prince, you know that." he teases me "but you can still kiss me" He teases me even more, turning his cheek to me.

I don't know what to say or do, my face grows red. Virgil looks at me with his eyes, still keeping his cheek turned "oh, you don't wanna kiss me?" He shrugs and begins to move but then I grab onto his shoulder and I leave a kiss on his lips.

Fireflies dance around us as I give Virgil a passionate but kind kiss, his eyes are open wide and his face is even redder than mine. "Oh, you're as red as ariel's hair." I comment and Virgil covers his face with one hand "Th-that was nice" He allowed himself to slip out.

"So, you're not mad at me for catching you off guard?" Virgil shakes his head and walks over to me, staying awfully quiet and blank faced on the way, he leans over and takes my hands into his cold ones. I breath heavily, a visible breathe comes out from my mouth. "No." Virgil says, sounding awfully angry however.

Virgil pulled me up, I stood on my toes and looked at him, his face appeared to be quite blank but with a hint of anger. I wasn't scared of the boy, not his appearance or what he might do, I was more- scared or even anxious- of what our future was gonna be like because of this.

"I'm mad you moved away" I was a bit confused but then suddenly got it as Virgil pulled me back in and started kissing me, my heart was beating in my chest rapidly. I kissed back and closed my eyes, letting myself relax into his touch.

"I loved that.." I confess "Well- I - Love you" Virgil clenches his eyes shut "I love you too" I bring him back in for a kiss.