CHOOSE - Remus

"Hey, I barely got to talk to you" Remus stood in front of me "I know right? You were still pretty funny though when you actually got to talk" I say and he smiles "Lot's of people think I'm scary. You aren't scared, are you?" He asks me.

"You don't seem very scary" I answer him and he brings me into a hug "Roman's my twin brother.." Remus puts his head on my chin with his hands around me. "What?" I asked in a shocking tone. "Everyone loves him more than I even though we both have the same job, we were supposed to work together!" Remus huffs. 

"What is your job?- Isn't it ruling?" Remus shakes his head "We all have different parts of the kingdom to rule but- both me and Roman were meant to take over one- but it was taken from me. I don't understand why." Remus nuzzles into the crook of my neck.

"Would you want me to ask?" Remus shakes his head "if you were to leave then I'd be left in silence, I have Sedatephobia" Remus tells me and I agree to not leave him by himself. "Why'd you leave Deceit?" I ask him "I wanted to speak with you, you look beautiful" I covered my face with one hand while smiling.

"Would you wanna go somewhere, away from here?" He asks me with a grin "Where would we go?" He helps me up. "Anywhere you'd like. Just as long as it's away from my brother." I accept and we both exit the castle "I haven't actually gotten to explore Crofters Kingdom before.." I admit "me neither, I'm not allowed out of the castle." Remus giggles.

"I do- however- know of some places, somehow." I say "Like- I know of a forest, it has a lake." I suggest and Remus shakes his head "I can't swim" he laughs "Oh, I see. Then- do you wanna just explore til we find somewhere cool?" He nods.

We begin skipping together, wandering the whole kingdom. Remus reaches for my hand and holds onto it tightly "Your hand seemed cold." He smirks at me "They were, but your's are colder." I laugh quietly "Has anyone ever said you have a cackle to your laugh?" Remus asks me and I shake my head "Well you do- Like a villain!" He imitates a creepy pose "hah- I do not have a villain laugh!" I hit him on the arm playfully.

"I do though- I'll show you" Remus then tries and unsuccessfully does a weird cackle- sounding more like a dying goat. "That was terrible" I say and he laughs again normally "It doesn't work when I want it to- Hey! DUDE! Look!" Remus points over to the town square where there was a bunch of dancing fairly lights.

"You want to go there? It has all the same things of the ball" Remus shakes his head "This one has freedom." I walk down with him to the town square. "Aah! Is that the duke?!" A villager shrieked in fear "AAH! REMUS!" More people began to leave "RUN! IT'S THE DUKE!" So many people were gone, soon to be just us two in the square.

"..." Remus stays quiet for a moment, before getting uncomfortable and screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" His face glows red while screaming, then returning to its normal color after the breakdown, as well as his smile returning instantly. "Would you like to dance?" He asks me and I agree, even though I don't know how to dance.

Remus twirls me around "Do you know how to dance?" He asks me and I shake my head frantically "great! Me neither!!" We keep on moving, pretending that it was acceptable enough to be classified as dancing. "I don't know what I'm doing!" We both laugh together, before getting struck with fear. "Remus! What are you doing outside the castle?" Roman yelled at him.

"Showing Y/n around" he answered "I could of done that! Get back to the castle!" Roman pushes him "No! I want to show Y/n around!" Remus pushes Roman back "Screw off, rat boy! She want's to hang out with me!" Roman gives another push and Remus falls down to the ground. "No I don't" I spit at Roman "well, would you rather be hanging out with him? My ignorant brother? He's a disgrace!" I step in "yes, and I don't understand why he's so hated." 

"He gives bad ideas! And the person who takes the ideas- can not let those ideas become reality." Roman tries to explain "I feel like something huge is being left out and I'm not being let in on it" I cross my arms over each other. "Why would I tell you? It's hard to explain." Roman huffs an angry breath of air out.

"I'm angry right now, but I will forgive you if you come with me right now." Roman holds a hand out to me, but I'm already on the ground clinging to Remus "fine then, I'm going to be telling my father about this, he won't be happy." Roman argues "Patton won't do anything, you know it!" Remus kicks at Roman as he's still on the ground.

Roman winces as he takes his leave "Y/n, I'm sorry you saw that." I hug onto him tightly "I'm sorry you were apart of that. Roman seems like a whiny baby." Remus laughs and brings me down to the ground with him. My body hits the grass and we both stare up at the stars.

"Hey-" I begin to talk to him again "yeah?" he asks "I was wondering.." I trail off "hmm??" He raises a brow and smiles "If you aren't allowed to be ruling here anymore- and if you want to!- You can always be ruling with me.." Remus smirks deviously and looks into my eyes "Oh, is this a proposal?" I cover my face in embarrassment "Is it?" he asks me seriously "maybe" I say and he sits up.

"You're proposing to me?" he asks again "Yes!" I bring my knees to my head and I sit up. Remus pounces at me and embraces me into his arms tightly, not letting go, lasting for around 5 minutes "Then- yes!" He digs his face into my shoulder again. 

A moment goes by "Can I wear a rat costume to the wedding" He asks me, I don't answer.

I pull him in and we both kiss.