Logan X Reader

Idk I just got bored, this is fluffy.

Btw- Logan is amazing, straight up facts.

----------------------------

Your view

----------------

I heard wood creek from outside my door, I got to the floor and peeked out. I could see two figures standing right outside, both seem to be talking in an aggressive manor. I get a bit scared and I shuffle away from the door.

"NO WAY! LEAVE HER ALONE" I don't know who said it, but it was one of the sides. The next thing I heard was the sound of metal, probably Roman's sword, and also the sound of someone hitting the ground. I shook in fear, just continuing to lay next to my bed.

There's a knock on my window, I turn around to see a bunch of rocks being thrown at it. I walk over to the window sill and I see Logan standing at the bottom floor, throwing rocks at me. I wave to him and he waves back. I open up my window to see what he wants "Y/n, you have to escape. Remus is back and is fighting with Roman." Logan called out to me.

I gasped "Who dropped to the ground?" I ask Logan and he thinks for a moment "probably Roman." I clench my chest, my heart beats fast. "I have around a 75% chance of catching you, would you wanna take that chance?" Logan asks me and I'm not too sure.

I hear the lock on my door drop to the ground, and I knew I had no choice. I jumped out of the window, and Logan caught me perfectly. "You aren't as heavy as I thought." Logan told me "That could of ended badly. I'm relieved it didn't end so badly however." Logan carries me.

"Um- Where are we going?" I ask him "To the car, I'll drive us somewhere." Logan places me in the passenger seat. "Where are you driving?" Logan hops in the car and puts on his seat belt, I do the same, we've got to be safe.

"Where would you want to go?" Logan pulls out of the driveway "I'm not sure- the- the park?" I say hesitantly. "We can go there then. With it looking about to rain, I doubt there will be many people." Logan starts to drive on the road now.

"Thanks for saving me, Logan, that was really cool." I compliment. Logan tries to stop himself from smiling "it was nothing, just doing my job" He said "Your job?" I raise a brow at him "Yes, I make all the most logical decisions. Everything I do has a reason, a purpose." Logan blushes slightly from my compliment.

"Oh, so what was the reason for saving me?" I asked and he stiffened "You are Thomas's best friend, he'd be very disappointed if you were to get injured." Logan looked directly ahead of him, his hands were turning white because of how tightly he was holding the steering wheel.

"I see, and then what's your reason of fulfilling my request to go to the park?" I question "Please, not everything I do needs to be explained." Logan let out a sigh "Alright then." I shrug. Logan drives onto the next street and the sun starts beaming on me.

I squint my eyes "Perhaps we should of gotten somethings before leaving." Logan hummed "Yeah, we probably should of." Logan nodded his head "there was little to no time however, Remus is very fast." I smirk "You're faster though?" Logan nods his head "I'm much better than Remus. I mean- Anyone is better than someone who has no real world effect." Logan laughs.

I like seeing him happy like this, it's a nice change from the normal robotic Logan we normally see on camera but still love ultimately. "You really are the coolest, Logan. You're so smart, and still very funny." I say as I lean into my hand, rested on the windowsill.

Logan's blush intensifies, he glances at me for maybe one second or less. "I-Uh-" His eyes look everywhere as if trying to find something to say in response, he doesn't respond. The only thing Logan is doing right now, is driving, blushing madly, and breathing heavily.

"Oh, this is the park!" I point out and Logan parks somewhere "ah, just as predicted, there's no one at all." Logan looks to the direction of the park and then at the sky "It's gonna rain shortly." He tells me and I don't really care.

I hop out of the car with Logan following closely behind, I enter the entrance of the park and I race to the giant basket swing. I jump inside and I let it rock a bit "Hey, Logan! Wanna sit in here with me?" Logan doesn't say anything and just gets in.

He lays next to me, both of us stare up at the sky, Logan's arm brushes against mine and I feel a slight blush go across my face. "Y/n, you're so nice." Logan's eyes are focused on the sky but I'm staring at him.

"Really? Thanks." I smile "You say the kindest things, almost all of the time." Logan cleans his glasses and squints up at the sky "Almost all of the time? What have I said that wasn't kind?" I chuckle "Well- I don't see everything that happens in your life so I can never be 100% sure if everything you say is kind." I nod my head and I lean back into the swing, swaying us both.

"It's starting to rain.." The rain sprinkles lightly "Do you mind the rain?" He asks me and I shake my head "It isn't very logical to stay out here in the rain, it can result in both of use getting sick." Logan tries to tell me "-You seem very stubborn however, so we will stay" Logan lays back down and gives up.

"Thanks, Logan. I love you" I cover my mouth instantly "I love you too." Logan's hand finds mine. His hand is so warm and comforting, I just smile to myself. Logan pulls me a little bit closer to him, he feels so nice. Logan is blushing furiously but It's hard for me to see since he won't stop staring up at the sky.