CHOOSE - LOGAN

(ew sorry for my gross drawings)

I couldn't deny my own feelings, even if I really wanted to, I had in fact gotten an attraction to the smart resilient boy from their royal family. I guess his intellect was actually pretty cool, and even though he seemed to be kinda boring, I feel we could still get along and have fun in our own way; because even though I enjoy adventure I sometimes do like to be boring..

"So- Y/n.. I bet you're wondering at least a little bit on why you're here.." Patton shifted his feet side to side "Your father had encouraged me to invite you here so that you could also find a suitor for your kingdom, just as all of my sons are finding a suitor for mine." Patton bit on his thumb.

"I'm looking around now and just based off everyone's reactions here to their environment, I don't feel like I'd be getting along well with any of them in all honesty" I brush a piece of hair behind my ear "I can't help but agree, no one here seems to match with my intellect" Logan cleaned his glasses and checked them.

"I would most rather be on a cool adventure! Or even just relaxing-" I calmed down a bit, Logan's eyes shifted over me and then to the corner of the room "I'm so bored!" Roman groaned "You think THIS is boring? I've invited people through the whole land and you haven't spoken to any of them apart from Y/n!" Patton pouts.

"You're right, I shall speak with them!" Roman stormed off. "I don't like being in such crowded areas like this- why was I a prince?!-" Virgil groans and stomps away quietly. "Do you like reading?" Logan asked me, trying to start a conversation.

"I guess so" I replied "Have you read about this kingdom's history? I don't mean to be so bias but it is actually incredibly interesting to me." Logan shrugged whilst speaking "I haven't read about it, I haven't actually seen any books about it in My Kingdom." I reply.

"Would you like me to lend you one of my many copies?" Logan asks me "Oh! Yeah, that'd be great!" a rush of excitement filled my body again, books were making me excited? No, the thought of Logan being happy with me reading his book made me happy. 

"Goodbye for now father, I must show Y/n to the library." Patton nodded his head happily at the two of us, looking very giddy. Logan linked arms with me and we both headed to the door underneath the giant stairs, kinda like Harry Potter, there was a room under the stairs- or more of an entrance to a room?

When we went inside, my heart dropped and my eyes went wide. "Oh, do you like our library? It's got every book of every kingdom that we've became allies with, I'm guessing you have no Crofters history books seeing us our kingdoms have only recently partnered together." Logan was amazing in his own way to the point where it was so so cool.

"What's this?" I pull out a dusty red book with a crown on it "That'd be our bloodline history, how our family met and what they did in the older more post- Victorian days- listing all the way back through to the 1800s." Logan took the book out of my hands and flipped through a few pages.

"see this? That's this very castle." Logan showed me a few things in that book for grabbing another one and reading to me "Thanks Logan, you're really cool" I compliment him and he starts stuttering a bit "I-I-uh-Huh- W- What-" He breathes "I'm just doing my job" he calms down.

"No- but for real! You are super cool! You're so smart, Logan" I smile at him before taking the book into my hands and spinning around, leaving another stammering Logan behind me "I-uh- - um- N-What-" I turned back around "Sorry, am I making you flustered?" I asked him.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. What would you like to borrow from our library?" Logan was tinted red in the face. "What would you recommend?" I ask him with another smile "Well, this book covers our family's greatest achievements, like ending the war in 1960s between kingdoms and also taking down an attack sent from a rival kingdom."

I took the book from Logan, his hands brushed against mine and I felt a bit flustered at first "Are you alright?" Logan asked me "huh- Oh- Yes." I answer him "I would also recommend getting a book about law- just in case you need it." He hands me a book about law and I catch it in my hands.

"Oh, you can keep all of the books I give you by the way, saying 'borrow' in this kingdom doesn't exactly mean it's stated definition." Logan shrugs and continues piling books into my arms, I really did have a weird attraction to this boy, why did I like him?

"Y/n, would you like to go back to the ball?" Logan hesitated with asking his question "hmm- why?" I asked him in a concerned tone "If you'd like to find a suitor then you'd be better off talking with more people." Logan explained with a weird sort of tone "It's fine, I think I may of already found a suitor." I answer.

"Who?- May I ask." Logan looked straight at me, trying to remain calm and content again. "Depends, would you have any sort of attraction to me?" I ask him with a smirk "I- oh- I guess so.." Logan looks to the ground and pats the back of his head.

"I am indeed infatuated with you, Y/n." Logan straight out blurts out, I grasp onto his hand and he accepts it gratefully. I link fingers and I just hold hands with him for a minute. Logan steps closer to me. I step closer too. Logan pulls me in and wraps his free arm around my torso. 

We then share a bright kiss that will leave the feeling of love lingering in the library forever.