Murder Mystery Ending 1

:(

---------------

"Where are you going?" Roman asked me with a desperate voice "I don't know how long we're gonna be in the dark, and I'm getting scared.. What do you think is in the dark?" I ask him, not even being able to see where he is. "I don't know, but I'd think it would be okay" Roman's voice changes to be soothing, although not working very well.

"I'm sorry but- I'm not going off your word.. I need to feel safe- I'm getting a weapon" My breath hitches slightly and Roman picks up on it "I can protect you, don't worry!" I feel too drifted from my head to be able to make a stable decision. 

My ears perk up, silence? The only sound I can hear right now is the fading sound of footsteps, was that Roman? "Roman?" I call out to him and I get no response. I shake it off, acting bravely, and stepping courageously in a random direction.

Straight away, I hit my head on the side of the doorway, my head bleeding again. Blood runs down my face and I wipe it away, the blood soaks into my clothes and stains my skin. I try my best to stop it from bleeding but it's still very wet.

I shift to the side and I enter the room, not remembering where I am. I feel around the room, eventually touching something cold.. I feel around it, paper, magnets, is this a fridge? I suddenly get an idea, not sure if it will work but the possibility still remains, if it works then it works. I slide the fridge door open, the fridge light blinks on, shining the tiniest bit of light in the room.

I just barely am able to see, spotting a dozen knives put in order on the bench. I walk over and I pick the knife up, forgetting about how slippery the blood can be, I drop it and it makes a loud rattling sound on the floor. "shit!" I mutter before hearing another sound, a close sound..

I bend down to pick up the knife. The sound gets louder. A mix of many sounds. Footsteps and lots of murmuring. I grab the knife, falling back and closing the fridge door. A loud thump hits the kitchen floor and I immediately jump back, scared from the sudden noise.

"WHAT HAPPENED-" I hear the side's coming around to where I am "What's wrong-?!" more and more talking occurs "I heard something weird.." I put a hand to my chest. 

The lights flicker back on and I see what happened "Y/n- D-Did you do this?" Patton looked at me in disbelief with tears in his eyes. "What?" I look to see where they were all staring. I guess it is a bit suspicious to be holding a weapon at a crime scene. "Logan??" Roman appears from behind Virgil "Did you stab him?" Virgil backs up.

"No- I did-" Tears pour from my eyes, falling down my cheeks. "There's blood all over you.." Virgil steps away from me and hides behind Patton "It wasn't me- I promise!" I hold my hands out defensively, dropping my knife onto the floor. 

Thomas walked in, only just now joining us. He takes one look at Logan and then at me, his eyes roll back and forth. "I see. Well, I guess I have no other choice but to take you away." I have no idea what he means.. My mind goes foggy and my eyes roll back into my head, everything turns dark and my knees scrape the ground, not in the kitchen anymore.

-ENDING 1-

Having a weapon is useless when you can't see. 

Try again?

a) Yes

b)No