Logan X Reader

--

The day started off normally, like any other, with my best friends along side me until.. We had a substitute- She was nice and all but very annoying, and if it wasn't bad enough, she doesn't know what to do! I mean- Lot's of substitutes do that sort of thing, be annoying and dumb, but It's a Friday and no one in our class wanted that bullshit near us. Our Sub Teacher walked in slowly, her face was red, hair was mangled all over, she looked as if she had been rolling around on the ground. "Hi- is this the right class?" she asked "How are we meant to know, Miss? What class are you meant to have?" Roman crossed his arms "uh... Mr Mackie's math class??" she seemed unsure, very annoying.

"Why isn't Mr Mackie here?" I spoke up loudly "He's away on some school business, he'll be back on Monday." She replied "Now- I need you guys to do these worksheets." She then walked around passing out these dumb slips of paper with questions that were never covered. "Ms- what in the fuck is this shittery?! Why is this bitch here for? This is November, it's not time for bitchmas yet!" Roman exclaimed dramatically "Language!" she gasped "I know that this is a frustrating Friday but this language and behavior will not be tolerated in this classroom!" she warned.

"Kay." I then got up, packed my pencil case away, opened the door and slipped out. "HEY- YOU CAN'T JUST!-" And then it slammed shut, I didn't stop walking until I had gotten to my destination, and I don't think anyone had come to get me. I stepped down the steps and headed to my best friend's class, Logan, he's in DT (Design Technology) at the moment and I figured that I may as well pay him a little visit and save him from that hell hole.

Logan did not like DT as it had in fact never actually taught him anything, all of the other subjects had helped present new ideas to a form of learning and education while in design and technology, Logan just wasn't having any of it. I wanted to save him. I knew that he wouldn't be too thrilled about me pulling him out but I also knew that he wouldn't be caring too much, he had skipped on it before.

The classroom door was open, I peeked inside and saw all of the students in there working together and apart to create an odd wood work product. Logan glanced up from his project and saw me, blushing and glancing back down at his work. I walked in casually, no teacher to be seen around, I sneaked past over to Logan and gripped him on the shoulder "You should be in class." he whispered to me "I am in class" I smirked "I meant in YOUR class" he specifies "Well, you shouldn't be! Come hang out with me, please?" I whine "I really shouldn't.." he hesitates "But, you will?" I ask hopefully "For you, yes." Logan sighed and gave in.

I linked arms with Logan and strutted out of the classroom "Where are we going?" Logan asked me "There's a gate that the school leaves open, we can just go through there." I grin "This all seems a bit odd, should you not inform my brother's?" Logan asked uneasily "I'm pretty sure that they'll know, this is a common thing that I do, leave." I answered jokingly "This will go on our school records." I rolled my eyes "Maybe so but you know that we're both smart enough to get past the whole 'school records' thing. Besides, if it does happen to affect our lives then we could always hack into the computer and change it." I tell him confidently.

"Yes, but isn't that a bad thing to do?" Logan asks "Not if the benefits of doing it are good. See- doing that would benefit us and every relationship in the future.. Like... If we had a kid then- without a horrible school record, we'd be able to have a good job to provide for the kid, and then that kid would have a good home and hopefully grow up to pass on the good parenting that we had accomplished."  Logan listened carefully "I see.. then this would be helpful!" He smiled brightly.

We both got outside the school gates, walking over to the park "Hey, Logan, can I tell you something?" I asked slyly "Sure, what is it?" Logan replied questioningly. 

"I like you more than anything else." He looked a bit taken back "What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes and laughed "It means-! I have more feelings of appreciation and adoration for you than anything else to exist." I answered "Oh, I feel that way towards you too." I smiled "Yes- but..  I love you Logan" I said bluntly.

"I love you too. Question, will you be my girlfriend or no?" Logan asked uncertainly.

I snickered "Yes, obviously!" I wrapped my arms around him. Both of us heading towards the park to then have our first ever date.

----------------

(I got bored 0-0 )