Deceit X Reader

I'm bored and tired, forgive me.

Or don't idc lol.

--

"I love you.." the back of my neck stung with fear as I heard that voice again, ringing loudly in my head like burning static, taunting me like I'm a pawn. This has been going on for a while now, three months actually, three months of being stalked.. Three months of hiding away and being afraid, I didn't know who it was and I was so so scared for myself and for who ever knows me. Thoughts flew by my head every time I heard that voice however, what do they want with me? Would they kill me, would they kidnap me, drug me, rape me? All listed things are not exactly what I would want to happen in my every day life but It wouldn't be as if I got a choice.

".... W-.... Who are you??" I grew a nerve to respond, not getting an answer at first, my hands clenched tightly into a fist. "You know me, darling." I closed my eyes and thought about the voice, who owned that voice? Who could it have been?! I really am bad with voices.. "Just tell me!" I screamed "Aw, why? You don't remember me? But I love you.." I slapped myself in the face to keep from falling asleep. My eyes shot right open straight away, the sting of my hand was painful "You can sleep if you want to, I like watching you rest." The voice giggled. I put my hands on my head and stood still for a moment waiting for this to all be over, for my night terrors to finally leave me, but they never did. "Let's make a deal, sweet cake! Alright?" I shuddered in disgust as the voice flirted with me "n-no.." I shook my head.

"Aw.. come on! It'll be fun!" I hesitate to answer "I-... I don't want to." I said "Please! Here's the proposal. I give you a few clues to guess who I am, if you get it right then I'll happily leave you alone forever but if you don't then I get to take you home. Deal?" I wasn't sure. I couldn't think for myself in situations like this as I never really did think properly, most of my decisions coming from impulse instead of logic. "y-yes!" I agreed. "Great! Okay.. I have a hat." My eyes widened "A-any other clues?" I didn't think it'd be him. I didn't want it to be him. "Scales.." I bit onto my lip to stop myself from screaming right there and then "uh-.... a-an-any oth-others?" a bead of sweat dripped from my forehead "Fangs." I knew it was him. "You have one guess." he told me.. "D-Deceit?" I heard the voice laugh, the sound bouncing off the walls like elastic coming back and slapping me right in the face. 

"Correct! You did amazing, babe, I love you." I groaned "I thought you said you'd leave if I got it right?"  I heard a bit of shuffling, then coming to a complete stop, silence. "Deceit?" I called out "Deceit?!" I tried again "Hey, babe, miss me?" He climbed in through my window "AH! Leave!" I pointed to the door "What for?" Deceit pouted "You've been stalking me for three months, you know 'What for' !" I shouted angrily "Aw.. don't pretend like you didn't know, you could have said something!" Deceit says "I DIDN'T KNOW!" I yelled "You could have fooled me, that was an amazing guess, so proud." Deceit wrapped an arm around me. 

"You said you would leave" I reminded him "of course. It was never specified for how long." He smirked at me "I hate you!" I admitted "Do you really?" Deceit narrowed his eyes at me deviously "YES! Of course i'd hate you, why would i like you?" I cross my arms over and watch him move around the room suspiciously "I don't know.. Maybe you thought my fangs were cute?" He raises a brow at me "get out of my house before I call the police." I warned "Aw, come on, babe. Don't be so difficult." Deceit came close to me and bought me into a hug. I was restless, feeling tired, so exhausted.. I fell asleep in his arms

I fell asleep in the arms of Deceit

I fell asleep in the arms of Deceit, my stalker

I fell asleep in the arms of Deceit, my stalker who kidnapped me.