Choose which side X Reader

I feel tempted to make this into a story.

--------------

your view

---------------------------

My head was filled to the brim with unnecessary questions, all from the townsfolk that bombarded my kingdom this morning; the towns people were not mine however as they did not seem to act as my community did.

My community was very loving but also very humble, they never worried the royal family 'us' for anything as they were a bit shy towards us, I appreciated that a lot. I loved my kingdom, It was always so peaceful and glamorous, a kingdom I shall soon be ruling..

This new team of townsfolk looked to be confident, not mean or anything - but the type of full people who will stop at no means to stand for what they believe in. I liked them, even if they were constantly yapping to me about who know's what. 

"Lady, Y/n. May I humble you with a sheer visit to the Crofters Kingdom?" A new village person came in, looking rather fancy compared to the recent townsfolk, I ought to hear him out. "Crofters Kingdom? Who's ruling?" I asked the small man.

"King Patton has invited you to a courageous outing at his castle, a party more or so-" I hummed at his voice, this party did sound rather delightful, I may go. "I see. When?" I crossed my arms "Today, sorry to be so late. In the evening when the sun starts to fall, that's the best time to be leaving." I listen to his words.

"Sounds charming, send my regards to your King." I wave off the little man and he begins scuttling away, I love it when Kingdoms send their little people to me. I looked to the clock hung upon the wall and made my way to my room.

"Misty!" I called over my maid, she takes care of me and is so awfully kind, I have no idea how she puts up with me. "Yes m'am?" She stumbles in "May you please get me a chauffeur to take me to Crofter's kingdom? King Patton has invited me to a party, also see if you can get more information!" I tell her and she does so.

I opened the doors to my walk-in closet and I stare at everything hanging up on the shelves, all are a bit distasteful. I stood in front of my mirror and began considering what might look nice on me "Oh! M'am! This just arrived in for you! Apparently King Patton's 'party' is actually a formal ball!" Misty handed me a golden dress.

"Misty, I love you - But- Must I always have to dress in such way?" she nodded her head grimly. I in fact did not love wearing dresses, they would always move and get caught on things. "Anyone I know that's attending?" I ask her "no one you seem to know is, I checked the guest list." I groaned.

"May I get some help please?" Misty nodded and then helped slipping on my dress. I was very constricted with the torso area of this dress, did it have a corset with it or something? I don't know where I got this from but I hope I can return it possibly. "Oh, Miss- Do you need me to un-tighten it for you?" I nodded violently.

Misty finished styling me, I looked amazing, I don't know how Misty does it. 

"Are you ready to go, Miss?" I shrugged, the dress sleeves falling down my shoulders. "What type of ball is it? Why is it being hosted?" I asked her "It's mostly for his sons to choose a bride - Unless they are to choose another person to love then they will both be ruling in King Patton's place." I nodded my head and got a sudden jolt of excitement "Sons? What are they like?" I was so curious.

"You can ask the chauffeur all of this while on your drive there." Misty gave me a smile of which dropped when she saw all of what I was wearing. "Y/n! Really?!" She gestured to my shoes "I refuse to wear those heels! It is ball and so I am to dance and have fun, I am not to stumble around uncomfortably while batting one's eyelashes!" I tell her and she groans.

"Get in the carriage" She huffs out and then gives a little laugh "Honestly- What am I to do with you?" I give her a huge smile, she hands me my crown, I sparkle with joy. I hope I can at least make some friends there, maybe with the king's sons? Not really for romance but more to be allies with his kingdoms new rulers in line.

-

I sat inside of the carriage, I was never told of this distance between kingdoms. The path seemed to be endless, going on forever and forever. I didn't like this, I was very bored! I placed my feet on the seat I was on and got an idea.

"Excuse me?" I asked my driver "Yes, Miss Y/n?" He hummed "What are the king's sons like?" I ask and he gives out a hearty laugh "it is not my best interest to tell you, my sincere apologies. I would encourage you to find out their qualities by conversing with them" I nod my head, that does make sense.

  -

We arrived at the gracious kingdom, my hair was slightly gratified by the excitement. "I may escort you to the entrance. Miss Y/n" A person came up to me, looking rather casually fancy "Thanks, What's your name?" I asked politely "I'm Joan." They smile and leave me at the entrance of the castle.

I breathe in before going inside the castle, the whole place gave me lots of beauty and the beast vibes. The whole castle was warmed, it felt and smelled like being inside of a pastry oven. I liked this environment so much, it was so enjoyable!

I saw a group of people specifically over near the staircase so It was in my best decisions to go and speak with them. I skipped over to the group of people and I began talking with them "Hello, I am Prince Roman." A guy in a white and red suit stood in front of me, his hand extended. I took his hand and I shook it gently.

"I am Prince Logan, King Patton's son." I grinned at the boy in front of me, he smiled back and fixed up his glasses. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was freezing, I whipped around and saw another guy standing behind me "Sorry.. I'm Prince Virgil Sanders, don't worry about being so formal.." Virgil took his hand away from me and buried himself into his cloak.

"Oh, wow. Who are those people over there?" I pointed to a couple of boys who were laughing mischievously, "DON'T GO NEAR THEM!" Virgil got in front of me and blocked my vision from them "They're our cousins, both are very looked down upon in our family." Logan looked away.

"You guys seem very pleasant, May I talk with your father- or is that not permitted-?" I asked them while putting my hands together, Roman spoke "Are you always this formal?" I shrugged "I don't consider myself to be so formal.. I don't always act like this, be lucky I do though." I giggle.

"Princess Y/n of Kraters Empire, I was wondering when you'd arrive!" A man with a crown ran down the stairs and bought me into a huge hug "sorry! I'm King Patton!" I smiled at his expression "Wow. You're lively!" I think I could actually enjoy being in his and his son's presence.

I might like their presence too much.. 

Most specifically, in a more obvious and obnoxious manner of speaking,

I have an attraction to...

----

(CHOOSE NOW! I will make all of the posts after this is published.)

(Just click on the chapter of the side you choose btw)