Choose which side x reader P 2

ALTERNATE 

---------

your view

----------

"Oh, wow. Who are those people over there?" I pointed to a couple of boys who were laughing mischievously, "DON'T GO NEAR THEM!" Virgil got in front of me and blocked my vision from them "They're our cousins, both are very looked down upon in our family." Logan looked away.

"I'll understand if you do not wish to tell me, but why?" Roman covers his mouth with his hand and shakes his head violently, I winced in response "My sincerest apologies, but we are not permitted by any circumstances to let anyone truly know." Logan takes Roman by the arm and leads him away somewhere leaving Virgil and I.

Virgil rubbed at his arm sheepishly and glanced up at me, slightly shaking with anxiety. "Why don't you just ask them? They aren't-" Virgil stops talking, looks into my eyes, and walks away hastily with his hands in fists. I consider it for a moment, is it wise to converse with them? 

Whatever the consequences, I am overwhelmed with curiosity, so much so that I need to calm it down. I wandered over to the two mischievous  boys, they both looked very stunning, I felt a kind of coldness around them however when I got there. The warm feeling I had with the Princes was replaced with a chilling sensation which felt much better.

"Greetings, how are you?" I asked the two, they both stopped talking to each other and turned to me. "Good evening, I'm doing marvelous, how are you?" The guy in yellow spoke to me "I'm doing just fine, thank you. What's your name?" I cross my arms while waiting for an answer.

"I'm Remus, the duke." The man in green picked at his teeth "Never mind him, I'm Deceit. Who are you, brave woman?" The guy in yellow smirked at me with a spiteful glare. "To be speaking with us, the two most wanted people in all of Crofters Kingdom? The two disowned kids from the royal family?" Deceit finished.

I glared at the two of them "I'm Y/n L/n, of Kraters Empire." I hold my hands out to each of them, crossed over each other. "Well, Y/n, what do you think you're doing?" Remus stayed quiet while Deceit spoke up to me. "Why are you's looked down upon?" I ask them and Remus starts giggling.

"hA-hA! Sorry- You know I can't help it, Deceit. I'm kinda silly" He chuckles and even though it seems to be in a kind of sinister context, I still found him a little bit humorous. "Oh, enough of you Remus. I'll be explaining without any of your witty banter, please!" Deceit raises a brow at the boy and Remus doesn't seem to be paying much attention.

"It all started when we were born, there was actually nothing that had been done- nothing that we've done! I just woke up one day, born, as a baby, and was hated by everyone around me. I bet those of the royal family you've spoken to didn't tell you that they hated us without reason, did they?" I shook my hand "they didn't tell me anything, Virgil told me to ask you's instead since they wouldn't reveal anything."

Remus gasps, covers his mouth, and smiles in a kind of surprised expression. "Virgil? Our Virgil?" Remus looks between both me and Deceit with an open mouth "Why would Virgil be sending you our way, willingly?" Deceit raised his hands to his hips. "Oh, how so that I wish I could of been asking him myself." Deceit rolls his eyes and lets out a heavy breath.

"Why don't you?" I feel so stupid, not knowing anything. "Virgil was apart of our group, the group that everyone hated, but was soon taken out. I don't know when he started seeing the other group behind our back, but he did-" Deceit bites onto his wrist.

"Oh- don't draw blood, you know I'm into Hematolagnia." Remus gives a flirty wink at Deceit jokingly which makes Deceit stop and roll his eyes, still annoyed deeply. "Would you want me to say anything to him?" I ask, trying to help them in some way. "Tell him- we miss him." Deceit looks sadly at the ground "tell him that if he comes back then I'll stop cumming in his cereal." Remus whispered to me.

I walked away from the two and headed back to Virgil who was now sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest "Hey." I said to get his attention, he looked up at me with a sad smile "How'd it go?" I shook my head "They said there was no reason that people hate them, but they told me to tell you.. They miss you" I left out Remus's little note.

"Like hell they do" Virgil gives a snarky remark under his breath "Do you know why so many people hate them?" Virgil nods his head while staring at the ground, but then, he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. Virgil grips onto my shoulders "They did nothing." he admitted "Why does your family hate them?" I ask and Virgil shakes vigorously.

"Th- th-... Two family bloodlines, one is pure and good, made up of light. Other, made of only darkness." Virgil speaks vaguely, his breath shaking "Is darkness bad?" Virgil smiles at me and turns his head to face my direction, his watery eyes shed tears "No." He shakes his head with a smile.

"The light side, believed everyone from the dark side to be bad. I however- was an exception- as I left the dark side.." Virgil explains "why did you leave?" I ask him with a hand on his shoulder and forearm. "I didn't like getting hurt anymore, I didn't like getting hurt by everyone just because I was from a different side of the family." I nod my head "Deceit tried to join us, but his point couldn't get across and he was pushed aside." Virgil tells me.

"I don't think they really gave Remus a chance.. Remus had came into contact and was speaking with them 'I'm your creativity' and he's right! but- they didn't like him.." Virgil sobs into my shoulder, I hold him tightly. "They don't understand. They don't accept mature things, they're too childish. It was fine with *him* being childish." I rub his back.

"S-sorry, I can't find the right words for any of this-" Virgil pushes his hair back "It's fine, I still understand." Virgil smiles and helps me stand up. "I can't talk to them, they mean too much to me to speak with them.. Can you give them a message though, please?" I nod my head "Tell them to please, forgive me.." I leave him.

"Well, what did he say?" Remus smirks "He told me to tell you's to forgive him" Deceit looks at me with squinted eyes "Forgive him? He truly believes we hate him? Really? I gave him the message for a reason, we miss him, we love him, hell- He can stab me and I'd still love him! Cause even though his dumbass betrayed us- He's still family! He's still our family.." Deceit cries out.

Deceit wipes his tears "forgive me. I was using you, like a messenger. You are no messenger." Deceit bows to me and I walk to the stairway. I sit on the stairs and I begin thinking of today "what If I *had* just stayed? What if I never asked?" 

I guess I never would of found out about them, or- fallen for them..

Fallen for-...