19: part two begins

sunday, the third of march, 2013
     the bus to shiratorizawa

     "And I've even packed you a lunch! How does that sound? I've packed sandwiches, cakes, and the likes. I'm just trying to be nice, y'know? You've been like a daughter to me, (name)." Mama sniffed.

     "I mean, Oikawa makes up for a daughter, doesn't he? He's more of a daughter than an actual daughter! How are he and Iwaizumi?"

     "I already have a daughter! And oh, they're fine. They're up in Oikawa's room right now, actually. Thinking about it, I need to check up on them to make sure they're not.... doing anything."

"Right, yes, of course. I, er... My stop is coming up soon, I should probably go. Thanks again, Mama - I love you."

"Indeed! Have a lovely time, (name)-chan! Enjoy! I love you!"

And Mama hung up the phone. You looked outside - the scenery was exactly the same as the previous time you came to Sendai for the preliminaries back in middle school. To your right, you could see the Aoba Castle, and to your left, a weird statue of a dude on a horse. Sendai was a busy city, having a population of over one million, and everywhere you looked there were an abundance of people.

Mama, as in, Oikawa's mother (who preferred to be called Mama), had practically become your mother over the year that you'd been living with them. She considered you a daughter - she was very glad to have you, and loved you like a mother would.

You looked into your bag. Indeed, there was a cooler bag with lots of food inside, just as Mama said there was. Smiling, you shut your bag once more - she really was far too kind.

Currently, you were on the bus to Sendai City. But not for the preliminaries, nor the nationals, but for school. Now that you were one year older and one year more experienced in the Japanese language, you were on your way to the school in which you'd gotten a scholarship to; Shiratorizawa. Of course, you were nervous - what would they think of you? Would they dislike you merely because you came from Kitagawa Daiichi?

But more importantly, would you see that boy again?

The captain of the Shiratorizawa Middle School Academy volleyball team appealed to you in a way that no other man had. You thought that, at the time when you'd first seen him, your little crush would have gone away, however it's only grown into something more. From numerous conversations with Oikawa, you'd discovered that his name was Ushijima Wakatoshi, the dude that Oikawa seemed to despise with his entire being. Upon remembering this fact, you decided to never tell Oikawa, whether you got together with Ushijima or not.

"The next stop is Shiratorizawa Academy."

Your ears perked up at the sound of the speaker. Immediately, you stood up, however you immediately regretted standing up so quickly because your head began to spin. You felt yourself falling back down however you were caught by some mystery man.

"Watch yourself," mystery man said, "you don't want to fall over on your first day."

Turning around, you noticed that mystery man had fluorescent red hair. It was Tendou!

"Tendou!" You exclaimed, but quickly realised that he probably didn't remember you and you probably sounded like an idiot. "...right?"

"Your next line is: I'm sorry!" He proclaimed loudly, his arm still around you.

"I'm sorry!"

You gasped. Did he just make a JoJo reference?!

Tendou released his arm from you and guided you towards the bus doors. "You are correct, young (name)! I am indeed Tendou Satori! And I do remember you!!"