31: ushijima and the common room

sunday, the ninth of march, 2013
     shiratorizawa common room
     16k whoops

Ushijima was sitting in the common room that morning, much like how he was yesterday morning too. Except, this time, he was by himself. He didn't have a cute little lady ace to accompany him. In short, he felt quite lonely, but nevertheless, he stayed there.

Quite frankly, Ushijima enjoyed your company. Normally, he'd despise the company of a lady because most girls in his school were obsessed with him. But you, apparently, weren't. Or, if you were, you were spectacular at hiding it. He found you interesting to be around because you didn't constantly compliment him, nor did you throw yourself onto him 24/7.

If was 5am again, roughly around twenty-four hours since he'd sat with you in here. The couch you'd slept together on (no, not in that way) seemed less comfortable than last time, and Ushijima had a hard time trying to sit properly. He found that your head was very comfortable to lean on, and having someone lean on him was very comforting too. Ushijima didn't know that a person could make him happy. Up until now, volleyball was all he missed and cared about. But he now suddenly missed you. Saying that he cared about you would be a stretch though.

Ushijima checked his Nokia Brick for messages from the groupchat. He rarely used it as he had no idea how to. The groupchat had a few messages, which were from (surprise surprise) Tendou.

4:54am
tendersalami is online!

tendersalami: my legs.
tendersalami: they yearn for what you humans call rest.
tendersalami: my legs yearn for a bed
tendersalami: they need sleep
tendersalami: REST LEGS
tendersalami: koshikage yira loves legs

semieita is online!

semieita: tendou shut up
semieita: all I can hear is your fake acrylic nails tapping your phone screen

tendersalami: shut up i love my fake acrylic nails

semieita: you can't wear those to school

tendersalami: let me dream semisemi

semieita: don't call me that.
semieita: also, wouldn't the opposite version of Yoshikage Kira like feet?

tendersalami: you capitalise his name but not mine

semieita: he's a better person than you

tendersalami: HE KILLED LIKE 38 PEOPLE

semieita: And?

tendersalami: DO YOU NOT SEE

reonnotleon is online!

reonnotleon: For once, I agree with Tendou.
reonnotleon: Why do you prefer a serial killer over Tendou?

semieita: I prefer anyone over Tendou.

reonnotleon: k

tendersalami: DONT GIVE HIM THE K

reonnotleon: :-)

tendersalami: EW smiley faces with noses scare me