47: the end...?

sunday, the eleventh of august, 2013
     (name)'s home country
     WHY HAVE I GOT 56K JESUS CHRIST

The Russia match had gone well. Helga was just scary, and she wasn't that good of an opponent at all. She was probably there because her team had been strongly recommended by some sort of unfair operation, or she was a replacement for a stronger team. Either way, she would've gone down.

     After all, it seemed as though Shiratorizawa was unbeatable.

     You'd all spent a few more days in Russia before heading back to the plane and over to your home country. It was scary, really - you'd be seeing the people you hadn't seen for almost two years. It turned out that as soon as you'd left, your school got itself a volleyball club and had worked harder than ever before. And somehow they'd ended up in the internationals.

     And somehow, fate had brought them to face you.

     As soon as the plane had landed, you recognised your surroundings to be the ones you'd become so familiar with in the major city that you lived by (or in). Immediately, you were bombarded with questions about the language and the people of your country. Most questions were quite stupid and obvious, and those questions came from either Alisa or Tendou, surprise surprise.

     The warm air greeted you all, and needless to say, you'd had a warm welcome. Your family was there to greet you at the airport upon seeing that you'd be competing, and they'd all told you that they'd watched your matches as soon as they were available. To that, you were extremely grateful, and it made the day much better for you. After all, the flight from Russia was long.

"Dude," Tendou had said once your family had gone, "your place is huge..."

"How come you didn't say that in Russia?"

"Wait, how big is Russia again...?"

After setting your bag down in the hotel you were staying at (since you wanted to stay with your friends rather than your parents), you quickly checked your phone to see the time, but were surprised to see at least fifty new messages from 'meme machines the dream team' and also the team group chat.

meme machines the dream team
5:45am japanese time

kurhoe: look at how dead this group is
kurhoe: it's almost as dead as len-
kurhoe: lenn-

tweedledum: lenin?

tweedledee: no u dumbass he's talking about lemongrab he just can't spell
tweedledee: he's dyslexic

kurhoe: dyslexic people can spell you know

tweedledee: obviously not

kurhoe: I WAS TRYING TO SAY LENNIE BUT OK

brokuto: omg someone get me a curley's wife 🥵🥵🥵

kurhoe: why????

brokuto: she thiccccccc

tweedledum: she's also dead
tweedledum: i'll be ur curley bo

brokuto: omg relationship goals
brokuto: kuroo you can be crooks

kurhoe: i'm asian

tweedledum: YOU IDIOT CROOKS CAN READ