Chapter Fifteen

"Cats of all four Clans, welcome to the Gathering!" Mewed a black and white she-cat from one of the stones the leaders stood on. "I will begin so we can go home. We have two new warriors among us, Softstream and Whiskerstrike!"

"Softstream! Whiskerstrike!" Called the cats from the other Clans, including Lilyleaf.

"But, we have a missing apprentice who was attacked by dogs a few sunrises ago." She broke the cheers with a flick of her tail. "His name is Icepaw and we need him back if he is alive still. If you are sheltering him or treating any injuries, please send him home."

'Icepaw!' Lilyleaf shot to her paws, startling Waspsting who was sitting behind her. Earning some strange glances from the other cats at the Gathering, Lilyleaf backed into a line of trees and sprinted away from the gathered cats.

'I have to tell Icepaw!' She thought as she raced towards the camp. Flameheart and Mosspatch were guarding the camp and were extremely confused at the she-car racing towards them.

Lilyleaf exploded in the medicine den, eyes scanning the nests for the IceClan apprentice only to find out he had gone. "Oh no," she whispered and bolted from the den

The cats chosen to go to the Gathering were returning and Lilyleaf hurled herself across the clearing to Sweetstar. "Sweetstar!"

The leader looked at her with a confused look on her face. "What's the matter, Lilyleaf?" She asked, twitching her ear. "Why did you leave the Gathering?"

"Icepaw is gone!" Lilyleaf burst out, her leader's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Find him before another Clan does!" Sweetstar yowled. 'Icepaw, where could you've gone?'