Home

Sebastian was most of the time away to film his new movies, so you were at these times alone. So you thought that maybe you should adopt a puppy dog to not feel that lonely when he's away. He would be coming home tonight and because of that you wanted to surprise him with something special.
You thought about giving a welcome home party but then you remembered that , that would be too much for someone who had a long flight. Then you came to the conclusion that you wanted to surprise him with a movie night full of his favourite movies. You went to the movie store and borrowed all the movies he loved. You cooked some pasta with cheese for the 2 of you and just 5 minutes after you were done you heard Sebastian's keys jingle. You quickly hid behind a wall to scare him but he already saw your hair and he slowly approached you without you noticing it and then....AHHHH!!!!!
You jumped and fell onto the ground as Sebastian just laughed his ass of. You glared at him as he offered you his hand to stand up. As you were on your feet again he kissed you long and passionately. As you both pulled away for air you asked him :" Are you hungry 'cause I made some pasta for you." He smiled at you :" of course darling. Now give me some of that delicious pasta." You just giggled and went to the kitchen to serve you and Sebastian some food. When everything was on the plate you called him to eat:" babe food is ready !" You heard his foot steps nearing the kitchen and when he came in, he grabbed you by your waist and gave you a quick Kiss in the cheek. After the both of you ate, you went to the living room to binge watch his favourite movies. " Babe you didn't needed to do that." He said softly and you kissed him and said :" but I wanted to."
After the third movie you fell asleep and Seb turned the TV off. He carried you to your bed and snuggled himself with you under the blanket.