Gay thoughts

A/n: Guys you are playing as a male character in this one and his name is Andrew. He's your brother.

(TJ Hammond)

Andrew's POV:
"RISE AND SHINE BROTHER!!!" Is the first thing I hear in the morning and of course it is my sister.
I get up with my eyes half open and go to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I get dressed I go to the kitchen to make myself breakfast because I was assuming that my mum and sister already ate. I got myself a bowl and poured some milk in it and then the cereal. I was checking my socials when I saw that a new movie came out 'the last one standing' was it's name. I watched the trailer and realized that it was a drama/thriller movie. I loved these kind of movies and asked if y/n wanted to come with me but she said that she already had made plans with her boyfriend Mason.
I then decided to watch it later by myself or with Ethan.

I dressed myself and went out to get some donuts with Brooke and Ethan. I picked them both up and went to the donut shop.

When we got in, we got hit by the amazing smell of sweet delicious donuts. I ordered a frosted vanilla and a chocolate chip donut. Brooke and Ethan got theirs ordered too and when we wanted to sit at our usual spot there was already someone else sitting there. He was sitting all alone with a coffee in
his left hand and his phone in the other.
"Guys ? What do we do now? There is no other table we could sit at." Ethan asked. I suggested we could just sit with him because it was a table for four and then it would fit perfectly. Both of them agreed and we made our way over to him. "Hey uhm is it ok if we uhm sit with you ? There are no other tables available." I asked him. He nods and makes some more space for us. "Hi what's your name?" Brooke asks. "My name is TJ and yours ?" He responds. "Oh hey TJ. I'm Ethan and this is Brooke and this one who is sitting next to you is Andrew." He smiles and tells us more about himself . We did the same and we even shared our numbers. Brooke and Ethan had to go because they had a reservation at a restaurant and had to change into some more good looking clothes.

I talked with TJ a bit more and asked him if he heard about the movie that just came out. "Do you mean 'the last one standing' ?" He asks. "Yes that's the one. I wanted to watch it but there is no one that can watch it with me."
"I could watch it with you if you don't mind it." He suggests.  "Really? Alright uhm the movie is at 6 PM. So that means we have like...an hour and a half left. Do you want to change into something else or do you wanna
go with these clothes?" I ask. He asks if we could meet later at the movies because he'd like to change into something else. I agree with him and go home.

As I was walking home I didn't realise the big smile I had on my face until now. I mean he is nice and cute and very very sweet but I just know him for a couple of hours. I can't just fall in love this fast right ? Ugh whatever. I think he isn't even gay so I shouldn't even make myself hopes about this.

I got home and changed into something more nice. I don't know why but I really want to impress him. "Hey Andrew." Y/n says and when she looked at me she had a big smirk on  her face. "Are you going on a date ??"
"Shut up!" I say to her. "Awww who is the lucky guy ?" She asks. I am confused because I never outed myself to her nor my mother. "How do you know that it's a guy ?" I ask her with confusion. She just laughs and says " I knew that you weren't straight  because you always turned down the girls that wanted to go out with you. So I thought that maybe you were gay or Asexual but then as the new exchange student came into our school you were all over him and that proved my point."
"WTF Y/n ?!? Were you stalking me ?"
"Hahahah nooo I just know you very well. But I think you have to go now." She says as she looks at the clock. I gasp and storm out of the house and into my car.

I arrived at the movies and saw that TJ was already there and was waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled and waved at me. I parked my car and went to him. "Hey TJ. Sorry I'm late I jus-"  " It's ok don't worry." He assures me. I just nod and lead him into the movies. We got a big popcorn and each one of us a middle coke.

In the middle of the movie I saw out of the corner of my eye that TJ was looking at me. I looked back at him and I felt a little tingle in my stomach when I looked into his ocean blue eyes. He looked down to my lips and back up to my brown eyes. Then he kissed me and I could feel fireworks lightning in my stomach. His lips were so soft. I kissed him back and even though I've kissed guys before, it was the best kiss I've ever had.

The movie ended and we got into my car. I drove him home and when he was getting out of my car he said that he would text me for our next "date" and winked at me. I could feel how my cheeks got red and I drove home.
I think I'm falling in love with this TJ guy.