Valentine's day (Seb)

With Sebastian:

Today is valentine's day and Sebastian has a full schedule. You thought about making him his favorite food or having a movie night together with him.

But what you didn't expect was that when you woke up, you saw a peacefully sleeping Sebastian.
You were confused of course because why would he still be laying here in bed with you when his day was fully planned?

You woke him up "Sebastian I think you overslept!!!"
His eyes opened and you could see his beautiful blue eyes. "No, I don't think so babe." He replied. "I cancelled all my plans to spend the day with you."
You kissed him with joy and you two snuggled in bed a few more minutes

"Hey wanna have breakfast ?" You asked. "Ohh yesss!" Sebastian replied with a pleading face. You two got up and got dressed.

As you made some heart shaped pancakes, Sebastian came up from behind and hugged you.
His arms were around your waist and his head was resting in the on your shoulders.
He peppered you with kisses in your neck and cheek. Lastly on you lips.

The pancakes were done and you placed them in a plate for you and Sebastian.

After you were done with eating your breakfast Sebastian asked if you wanted to go out. "Yeah why not? I'll just change into something warmer."
"Alright I'll be waiting here." He said with a wink.

You decided to wear blue Jean's with a white pullover. Just as you were about to change the door opened and Sebastian tackled you onto your bed.
"Omg you scared the crap out of me !"
To that he just giggled and you guys laid there for about 10 minutes.

"Hey handsome ,don't we want to go out ?"
"Oh right...yeah let's head out." He gave you a final kiss and left you to change.

Sebastian and you went to the central park to take a walk there.
After that you two grabbed a coffee and went back home to watch some movies.