Beautiful

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HARMING YOURSELF. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS ONE IF YOU GET EASILY TRIGGERED !

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I got home early and wanted to surprise Y/n.
I called out for her. "Y/N ?!?"
'Where is she ?' I thought to myself as I looked for her everywhere. I couldn't fond her. My instinct said that I should look in the bathroom. So I went upstairs and as I got near the bathroom I could hear quiet sobs.

My heart sank. "Y/n are you ok ?" I asked her with concern.
The sobs went quiet and she took a heavy breath. Then they continued.

"Darling please open the door. " after a few seconds I heard the unlocking click of a door.
I saw that she was sitting on the floor and as I looked at her she started to cry even more.

I didn't know what happened but I could see that there was blood on the floor and I started to panic.

"Who hurt you?" I asked Y/n. She just looked at me and then faced the other direction.
I asked her again what happened and then she broke into even more tears.

"I hurt myself !" Was all I heard within the uncontrollable sobs and tears.
"Why did you hurt yourself baby?" I asked her with concern in my voice as I kneeled in front of her. I could see that she used razor blades to hurt herself. It broke my heart to see her like that.
"I can't do this anymore Sebastian !" She said.

Y/n P.O.V.

"What do you mean ? I don't understand it. What happened ?" Sebastian asked with nervousness in his voice.
"I don't know I just don't feel good about myself. I never did ! I don't feel beautiful and I always think about why you chose me. I mean there are so many girls that are even more beautiful than me I-" Sebastian interrupted me "No Y/n ! You are beautiful and I don't choose people because of their looks , I choose people because they are nice , friendly, honest and they are themselves. " he sighed.

"I love you Y/n. You are the most beautiful person in the whole galaxy and you are one of the most important people in my life. Please don't do this to yourself. I don't want to lose you ." His calm voice was calming me down and he got up.

"Where are you going ?" I asked him.
"I'm getting you some bandages." He said as he walked out of the bathroom.
Sebastian returned and placed the bandages on the cuts on my arm and hugged me tightly.

When he was done, he looked deeply into my e/c eyes and asked me to please never do this again. Afterwards we cleaned the bathroom floor and snuggled on the couch.

He drew little circles on my back with his finger as I laid with my head on his lap.
"Do you want to go to sleep ?" He asked me with a groggy voice. I could hear that he was tired so I said yes and we went to our shared bedroom and laid there cuddling each other. Sebastian gave me little kisses everywhere before he fell asleep.

"Good night darling. "

"Good night Seb."