meeting & eating part 1

You're at a restaurant and you're still trying to decide if you should order the pasta or rather order the chicken. As you were looking around the room you recognized a few old classmates. They waved at you to come over to sit with them but you politely declined because you didn't had the energy to deal with their annoying problems. As you were continuing on scanning the people you heard the door opening. As curious as you were, you looked over your shoulder to see who came in. You were shocked to see your idol at the same place as you were. You saw the one and only Sebastian Stan. You quickly came back to yourself and called out his name "Sebastian!" He looked over to you, smiled and made his way over to your table. He could see that you were really nervous and excited so he hugged you tightly and said hi. He asked if you would mind him sitting at the chair opposite of you. You shook your head no and let him sit in front of you. As he sat himself down he asked " What did you order ?"
"Oh I didn't order. I'm still thinking about what I should order myself." He nodded and said "I sometimes eat here after a long day and a little tip, the pasta is amazing here." You smiled at him and replied with "Ok then, I will try the pasta with chicken."
"Good choice. And I think I'm gonna order a chicken pesto pizza with a.......coke." He called a waiter to get your orders and looked back at you.