Math problems

Daughter's name = d/n

Today was a really stressful day and when you came home , your daughter was doing her homework. You could see that she was struggling so you tried to help her. "Hey sweetie how are you doing ?" You asked her. "Oh hi mom. I'm just trying to do my math homework but I just can't seem to understand it." You looked at the question and tried to remember how to solve it and then you hear keys rustling in the hallway. The door opened and you saw your husband Sebastian. He came up to you and kissed your cheek. He did the same with d/n. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. "Well we are trying to solve some math problems." You sighed and then Sebastian took his jacket off and looked at the question. "Uhm....How about we call Anthony and ask him?" "Why?" You ask. "Because he studied math in high school and is still pretty good at it." He replied. Then he typed in Anthony's number in his phone and called him : "Hey Mackster! Can you please come over ?.... Yeah we have a math problem a-" Seb looked at you with a confused face and said "He just hung up..." you were just as confused as he was and then it clicked. "Oh my I think he is coming over to us like in those weird movies !" You exclaim. Seb's confusion dissapeared and a smile appeared on his face. "Who did you call ?" d/n asked. "Well Uncle Anthony is coming over to help you." Sebadtian replied. She just smiled and turned to back to her homework. Just then the doorbell rang and d/n went up to the door to open it. "Heeeyyy !!! What's the problem about ?" Anthony asked. "I don't even know how to explain it to you because it's that difficult." d/n replied. Then she led Anthony to her desk and they both started to solve the problem. About an hour later they were done and in that time you made some pasta. You called out that dinner is ready and you never saw your daughter run that fast into the kitchen. I mean she almost fell onto the ground. After dinner Sebastian helped you with the dishes and Anthony watched a movie with d/n. It got pretty late so you insisted that Anthony would stay the night. So you suggested him that he could sleep on the couch and he actually did.