🦋1🦋

Annie

Hi, I'm Julianna, but I go by Annie. I live with my abusive boyfriend, Hayden. He's a total jerk. He'll even get mad at me if I'm talking to other boys. Half of the time, he's bringing other sluts in at night and makes me sleep on the couch. I hope that changes one day. He's always making me do ALL of the work in the house, which pisses me off. Anyways, right now, I'm watching a movie in 'our' bedroom.

He came busting in the room, clearly drunk. He grabbed me up by my hair and pushed me against the wall. I was in complete pain. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WASH THE FUCKING DISHES?!", He yelled in my face. I felt tears spill out of my eyes. "I'm sorry, I forgot😭", I cried. He started choking me. "Yeah, you won't forget once I do this!!!", He yelled. He dropped me to the ground and started beating me up.

He was done and left the room. I just sat there crying. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I put on my shoes and walked to Jayden's house. I opened the door and gave her this look. She knew exactly what it meant. She dragged me in and we sat on the couch and she comforted me. You see, Jayden is a sweet best friend, she knows exactly how to cure my sadness. "Come on, let's get you out of these messed up clothes", She said. "You still have left over clothes here". She dragged me upstairs and I changed into one of the outfits that I had at her house⤵️:

 She dragged me upstairs and I changed into one of the outfits that I had at her house⤵️:

I curled my hair and put on a little lip gloss

I curled my hair and put on a little lip gloss. "Now, let's go to the store and get some snacks to have a movie night", she said. I playfully rolled my eyes and we went outside to her car. She started the engine and drove off to the store. We arrived. We got out of the car and walked in. We walked down the candy aisle. Me being my stupid self was typing on my phone, not paying attention to where I was going.

I felt myself bump into someone, and I fell, how embarrassing🤦🏻‍♀️. This boy looked down at me. "I'm so sorry, are you ok?", He asked, worried. He helped me up. "Y-yeah I should've been playing a-at-tention", I stuttered out. He was hot, green eyes, deep dimples, white bandana, ooo. "Are you sure your ok? I mean, you could slap me if you want", he said, laughing a little. I giggled. "No, seriously, I'm fine", I said. "Ok, see you around I guess", he said. "Yah, see ya!", I said.

He started to walk away but paused. "I didn't catch a name", he said. "Annie, I'm Annie", I said. "Asher, I'm Asher", he said, mocking me. We both giggled. "Well see you around Annie", He said. "I'll see you around Asher", I said. We both went separate ways. I noticed that Jayden was just standing there. I walked back. "Um, are you just gonna stand there or are we gonna finally go get some snacks", I said. "You totally have the hots for Asher!", she said. "Um, no I don't, we just met", I said, clearly lying. "Annie, I've known you since our first day in daycare, no need to lie, I clearly saw you checking him out", she said.

"Ok fine", I finally gave in. "But even if I was, we'd probably won't see each other ever again", I said, starting to walk off. She grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back. "What the hell are you doing?!", I yelled. "Your gonna go get his number right now!", she said. "What?! No! So that he could think that I'm some type of creep?! I think not!", I said. "Besides, you know how Hayden is...", I said. "Annie, fuck Hayden, and you know what, I'm gonna report him for what he does to you, your 20, so you need to live your life", Jayden said. I just nodded. "I'll be right back, stay here", Jayden said. She had a mischievous look on her face, so I got a little worried. She came back 2 minutes later. We got everything we needed and paid for it. We walked out and got into Jayden's and she pulled off. We got to her house.

Me and Jayden we're watching a movie, then I got a text from an unknown known number. Jayden looked suspicious. I just shook it off. I answered the text.

Unknown: Hey Annie
Me: Who dis???
Unknown: Its Asher
Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️, let me guess, Jayden gave you my number?
Asher: Yup, she came up to me at the store and just asked for my phone and added you to my contacts😂
Me: she's so damn sneaky, I knew something was up😂

'Asher' has changed your name to 'Anns😍🦋'
Anns😍🦋 has changed your name to 'Ash😍☺️'

Ash😍☺️: Heart eyes huh?😏
Anns😍🦋: I could ask you the same thing😂
Ash😍☺️: Well I gtg handle some business, ttyl👋🏻
Anns😍🦋: Ttyl👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I cut my phone off and looked over at Jayden, who was smirking. Oml. "Really Jay?", I asked. "Well what can I say, you we're gonna get it one way or another😏", She said, smirking.
Here are some things that you guys should know about Jayden, she sneaky, she's bisexual, and she's funny as hell. Now back to the story. I looked at the time. I jolted up. "OMG, I HAVE TO GET HOME, HAYDEN'S GONNA KILL ME!!!", I yelled. I started hyperventilating back and forth. Jayden quickly got up and starting comforting me. "Ann's, it's ok, calm down, if he does Anything, let me know, ok?", She said. "Ok", I said, a little calm. I got up and said left after hugging and saying by to Jayden again.