🥰4🥰

Annie
(2 weeks later)

So, it's been 2 weeks since I've been living with Asher and his gang. One thing that I learned about Asher is, he's very nice and sweet, but when you piss him off, you wanna hide because he's scary when he's mad. I'm still traumatized from what Hayden was doing to me, so Asher's doing his best to help me get out of it. Now that I'm with him, I finally feel free. Asher is nothing compared to Hayden, Hayden never comforted me, but Asher treats me like a baby when I'm upset.

Anyways, me and him are laying in his bed cuddling, watching a movie. My phone started ringing, so I picked it up. It clearly said Hayden. Asher had told me that if anything had to do with Hayden, then leave it to him, so I tapped him and showed him the contact. He answered it.

Phone Call...

"Wtf do you want?!", Asher semi yelled. There it goes, his eyes turning to a dark color. He had it on speaker. "I just want Annie", Hayden slurred. He was drunk. "Well she's happy where she's at so don't call this phone again you fuckin intoxicated whore!!!", Asher yelled, then hanging up. We continued to cuddle. And watch the movie that was on.

Let me catch you up on the things that happened since I've been here.

1.) I met Asher's friends, and also became friends with them
2.) We go out and party a lot
3.) Me and Asher confessed our feelings for each other (but we're not dating yet, he said)
4.) Me and Jayden are still close besties, she comes over sometimes or sometimes I go to her house.
5.) Hayden was in a gang the whole time, him and Asher we're enemies
6.) Me and Asher just have benefits for now, he said that he was gonna cuff me, but it was gonna be a surprise

After the movie was over. I went in the bathroom and did my business. I noticed that Asher wasn't in there, but I just shrugged and laid back down and got on my phone. I felt a tap and my lower back and sat up and turned around. It was Asher on one knee. I almost choked on my spit. I sat up and turned around.

"Annie, we've know each other for 3.25 days, and when I first saw you in that store, I almost choked on my gum because of how sexy you we're, and when I actually got to know you, I knew that you we're the one, your so beautiful, your personality make me so weak, and your laugh and smile is just what makes my day, so, will you make me the happiest man alive and take the honor of being my girlfriend?", he asked, smiling. I answered him by kissing him. "Does that answer your question?", I asked, smiling. "I don't know, I think you need to answer it again😏❤️", Asher said, smirking. I kissed him again, but this time, with tongue. He grabbed my waist. We finally pulled away, blushing like idiots.

Time skip ~ 2 months later

Me and Asher are happier than ever. Not to mention, I finally turned 21 and Asher turned 23. We haven't actually had an argument before. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had actually. For our first month Anniversary, he got me this ring⤵️:

 For our first month Anniversary, he got me this ring⤵️:

Me and Jayden have been hanging out a lot more. She also has a boyfriend named Armani, I'm admitting, he's cute, but no one beats Asher. Anyways, I posted on my Instagram.

@annie

Liked by asher, missjaydenb, and 204, 583 more

annie Ladies, this is MY daddy😍😊🥰☺️💛🥵

Comments

asher I love you bbg💛😍😩🥰, (ps- just for the name, your getting it tonight😉)
kenzie My parents😭
johnny Y'all the cutest, but not as cute as me and Kenzie😜😊
missjaydenb Period't bestie! Text me😍☺️😩
skykatz Awwwwwwww🥵🥵🥵
badzach U see, when I said be cute, I didn't mean be cute to the point where I'm crying and almost having to piss in my pants😭😩😍
sophiabirlem Gurl, now that's too cute🥰
devenity AHHHHHH, My Ashannie heart😁😁😁
carson Hmm🤔 A boy Virgo♍️ and a girl Sagittarius♐️, I FUCKIN LOVE IT😁❤️😩😍

Load more comments

I laughed at most of the comments. Asher came in and picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He slapped my ass, making me jump and giggle. "Daddy huh😏?", He asked, smirking. I turned into a tomato. "Yup, you call me babygirl so I figured, why not call you daddy?🥰", I said, blushing, with millions of butterflies in my stomach. "Ok then", he said. He put me down and laid on the bed. I crawled back in the bed and laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I got back on my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

Later that day...

It was 10 at night. Asher and the rest of the boys had to go on a gang mission. I kept begging him to stay. "Baaaabeee, dont gooo😩", I whined. "Annie, I want to but I have to", Asher said, whining too. I jumped on him. "Now you can't go", I said, burying my face in the crook of his neck. "Annie, babe, come on, I'm gonna be late", Asher said. "Nooo😩", I said, still whining. "Annie I don't wanna have to say it again", he said, getting serious. At this point, I had to get down. I hopped down. "Fine, but stay safe", I said. He leaned down and kissed me. He was WAY taller than him. I'm a midget compared to him😩. He finally pulled away. "Ok, I gotta go, love you, ok?", He said. "I love you too", I said, blushing. He pecked my lips one more time and left out.