😰18😰

Annie

My life is so damn great! I can't believe that I thought that I'd never be wifed, even a mother. I love my life, and I'm hoping for no drama. Anyways, I'm breastfeeding Rhyme while Asher is bottle-feeding Jonah. I love them so much, even Jaylyn. I love my family so damn much. I can't believe I actually got to this part of life.

Once I was done breastfeeding Rhyme, I sat her on my lap and started burping her. She let out one little burp. "Anns, we produce such good looking babies", Asher said. I giggled. "It's mostly because of you", I said. "Nah, you", he said. "Oh please, your features, they knock the air out of my lungs", I said. "Your features makes me wanna tear off all of your-" "Hi mommy and daddy", Jaylyn came in, interrupting Asher. I chuckled and so did he.

"Hey babygirl", Asher said. "Hey baby", I said. "Can I hold Jonah?", she asked Asher. "Of course, just sit right here", Asher said, patting the seat next to him on the couch. Jaylyn hopped right there and he handed her Jonah. "Hi Jonah, your so cute!", Jaylyn cooed in her little baby voice. She still has her baby voice. My baby's growing up so fast😢😭.

There was a knock at the door. Asher got up and answered it. It was Avi. He had bruises on his face. "Avi What the hell?!", Asher shouted, pulling him in quickly. "A-Ash t-this g-guy n-nearly k-killed m-me😭", he said while crying. I stood up and sat Rhyme in her rocking chair. I walked over to them. "Avi, what did he look like???", I asked worriedly. "He had these big brown curls, and he was wearing all purple, I think that I heard one of his friends call him Hayden", Avi said.

Asher and I looked at each other. "Fuck!", Asher cussed under his breath. "Where did he hurt you at?", Asher asked. "It was at the park, I was there with Gavin", he said. "Avi, I'm sorry to say this, but you can't go back out there, that's Annie's crazy psychotic ex and he's trying to get Annie back and harm all of us", Asher explained. "I know, that's why I came here, I didn't want mom and dad to worry", he said. "Ok, follow me, I'm gonna clean you up", I said. He nodded and followed me upstairs.