😏💦21💦😏

Annie

It's been a week since Jaylyn's 5th birthday. Everything's been going awesome. The twins are learning how to walk and talk, which is weird because Jaylyn was a fast learner. Anyways, the kids are at Asher's parents house, so that means, me and him has alone time😉.

Right now, I'm wearing this outfit⤵️:

Asher's hands we're resting on my ass

Asher's hands we're resting on my ass. It was awfully relaxing. "You wanna go to the club with the others tonight?", he asked. "Yeah, I haven't been there since we had the twins", I said. "Ok", he said. He sat up, making his hands leave my ass. I whined. He chuckled. He stood up and stretched. He walked out the room.

My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it said Jayden. I answered it.

Phone Call...
Annikan😻♥️: Hello?
Jay🌸‼️: Hey Anns
Annikan😻♥️: Oh hey Jay
Jay🌸‼️: So, Kaylee wanted to know if she could come see Jaylyn, she's really bored
Annikan😻♥️: Oh, Jaylyn's at Asher's parents house
Jay🌸‼️: Oh, damn, now she's about to start crying
Annikan😻♥️: Awww, tell her not to cry, she can see her the day after tomorrow
Jay🌸‼️: Ok, bye
Annikan😻♥️: Bye
End Of Phone Call...

I feel really bad. Anyways, I got up and walked downstairs. Asher was eating candy while sitting at the kitchen table on his phone. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me around and me on his lap, making me straddle him. He started moving me back and forth on him. I started moaning as I felt his boner rubbing my cloth cover pussy. He was groaning.

He violently pushed me off of him and pulled me upstairs. He ripped mine and his clothes off. He positioned me and slammed into me. He began thrusting like he's been waiting to do it for 1,000 years.

"YESSS DADDYYYY!", I moaned. All you could hear was the extremely loud clapping sounds. "FUCKKK!!!", he groaned. I then started throwing it back on him. He started smacking my ass. I looked back at him.

His face was really red and his eyes we're rolled all the way back. He started thrusting even harder. I felt like I was being spanked extremely hard. "MMMMM ASSHHHHHHHH, HARDERRRR DADDYYY", I moaned. He went even harder. My eyes rolled all the way back.

He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. "FUCK! Who's daddy?!", he groaned. "Y-YOU", I moaned. "Who's pussy is this?!", he groaned. "It's yours", I moaned. He smacked my ass. "I said, who's fucking pussy is this?!", he groaned. "MMMM ITS YOURS DADDYYY!", I moaned. "And who's in fucking charge?!, huh?!", he groaned, smacking my ass at the end. "YOU DADDY!", I moaned. "Good", he whispered in my ear, making shivers go down my spine and butterflies flutter all around in my stomach, then there came the blush and the tingly pussy.

He started yanking my hair more rougher and smacking my ass harder. He then pulled out and pushed me on the bed and came all over my titties. We then collapsed on the bed, breathing extremely hard.

"I've been wanting to fuck you like that for a long time, but I wouldn't wanna do it while Jaylyn and the twins are here", he said. "Yeah, especially Jaylyn", I said. He chuckled and rested his hands on my bare ass. We fell asleep, resting for the party later.