🔮23🔮

Asher
(4 years later)

So, Jaylyn is now 9, and the twins are 4. Annie is 26 and I'm 27. We've been perfect throughout the years.

"Asher, Where's my hot pink thong?", Annie asked, walking out of our bathroom in a dry towel. "I don't know, did you check the dryer, maybe I washed it", I said, admiring my hot wife.

She blushed and walked into our closet. Annie became really stubborn, I don't know why, but I hope it goes away, because I hate stubborn people, they piss me off a lot.

Annie came back out, wearing my white shirt and a thong. I could see her nipple piercings through the shirt. She had decided to get them when she stopped breastfeeding. Its so fucking hot😏🤤.

"Ash, stop checking me out and go get the kids up", Annie said while giggling. I chuckled and stood up. I paused my show. I walked over to Annie and started making out with her.

I started careering her huge ass cheeks in my hands. She started moaning and pulled away. "Stop being a freak and go wake the kids up", she said. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out of our room. I walked into the twins room, because they wanted to share a room.

I walked over to Jonah's bed and started lightly shaking him. His eyes opened. "Come on, you guys have a doctors appointment later", I said. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. I heard a little couch from the other side of the room. I looked over and saw Rhyme, getting out of bed.

I stood up and she walked over to me and hugged me. "Daddy my eyes hurt", she said. I checked her eyes for anything. "Ok, when we get to the doctor I'll have them check them out", I said. "Ok", she said. I walked out of their room and downstairs. I saw Annie making breakfast.

She always makes big breakfasts. Once she was done, this is how it looked⤵️:

 Once she was done, this is how it looked⤵️:

I helped her make the plates. We all sat at the table and started eating. Once we we're done, we got the kids ready for their doctors appointment. We got ready first.

Me⤵️: